Hello friends, we are pleased to announce that we are once again at your service with a new scholarship update the scholarship is by the government of 2,756 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships Fully Funded| 2022 whiteouts IELTS. Apply now very easy to apply for. Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters fully funded Scholarships Without IELTS 2022-2023. . All Erasmus Scholarships Without IELTS. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International applicants is a Master Degree Scholarship to Study in Different Universities of Europe in different countries of Europe. All the Expenses will be covered by this Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. No GRE Requirements, No Need to Contact the teachers. Result awaited students can also apply.
Last year they allocated 2,450 Scholarships to International applicants. This year they will support 2756 Scholars. Erasmus is one of the prestigious Scholarships of Europe. There is no previous work experience requirement. You will Study Each Semester in different universities of different countries and as well as you will do a Part-time internship as Training in Different countries. The scholarship duration is 2 Years for the Master’s Program. The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen under the World.
There are Many Scholarships in Europe without IELTS. According to Sources, Erasmus Selects a large Number of Students. more detailed information about the Erasmus Mundus fully funded Scholarship 2022 without IELTS is available below.
Details About Erasmus Mundus fully funded Scholarship 2022-2023 without IELTS
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters
- Deadline: Programs are open and can finish in March 2022 (Each Course features a completely different Deadline)
No. of Scholarships;2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
Benefits of this scholarships
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country once your Semester are Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted when a Master’s/ degree. The degree to figure in Europe when the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. so many benefits, you must think about this opportunity.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- Social Science
- Computer Science
- What is Not Required for the Scholarship?
- No need to contact teachers or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply this scholarship.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between a pair of.5 to 3.0 are chosen additionally.
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No IELTS
What is Required for the Erasmus Scholarship
On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are available for every program. GRE is not required .
Submit an English Language Proficiency Certificate instead of IELTS/TOEFL.
If you’ve got completed your previous Degree in an English language institute then you’ll be able to submit language Proficiency Proof which may be taken from your previous university during which it’ll be written that the applicant has completed their last degree in English medium institute. The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo test So, you can give a test from home.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- Then, select 2022 in the Year of the student intake tab.
- confirm the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose , personal statements,, motivation letters etc.
- You can open the catalog and undergo every program one by one and see that program is best for you.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship?
The Application Process is completely Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship.do not late.Visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)