CALL ALL AFRICAN GRADUATES
Are you first of your family attending university? Are you a low-income family?
Apply for the fully-funded Harvard-founded ASPIRE INSTITUTE’S Apply to the fully funded Harvard Institute ASPIRE INSTITUTES “Aspire Leaders Program” in collaboration with PABWA.
Founded and led in 2017 by Harvard Business School professors Tarun Khanna and Karim Lakhani, the program is a lifelong opportunity to renew generational ties and provide students with full access to Harvard Faculty and the entire Harvard World Alumni Network. There is funding for impact projects and grants, as well as fully funded access to HBS-certified courses.
Age limit : 18-26 years old | First-in-family to college or university |Low-income background | Currently enrolled in a college or university or recently graduated
Benefits Aspire Leaders Program
Fee/Costs: Fully funded (no fees/costs)
Scholarship/Salary: Fully funded (no stipend, but no costs/fees
Award: Connections to Harvard and world-class faculty
• Fully-funded access to HBS certified online courses
• Mentorships by Harvard Business School and other peer institution Alumni
• Access to a global network Alumni
• Internships in country of residence
• Seed Fudden and Gifts for Professional and Leadership – Offers with the option to change generations forever!
How to apply Aspire Leaders Program ?
Organization: Aspire Institute (Africa Foundry)