We are happy to announce that applications are now open for the Fully Funded bi presidential scholarship 2023-2024. International applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply. The scholarships are for Bachelor’s, Master & Ph.D. Degree Programs. No Application Fee will be charged to students. All the Academic Subjects like Business, Management, Law, and economics are available.
The prestigious Bi Presidential Scholarship for Norway offers possibilities to international students each year. The master’s degree program lasts 2 years, whereas the bachelor’s degree program lasts three years. Registration for Fully Funded Norway Scholarships for International Students 2023. The subjects and topics offered by the Norwegian government’s scholarships for developing countries are diverse.
The Popular International Scholarship Program considers all global Appcants to be eligible for this Bi Presidential scholarship 2023-2024, which only opens once a year. There are 30 scholarships in all. Norwegian nationals will receive 10 bonds, while international students will receive 20 bonds. Cutting Edge is an important market innovator for Norway. We encourage you to apply for Norwegian Presidential Scholarships 2023.
Also, Apply for japan scholarship for pakistani students 2023
About Bi Presidential scholarship 2023-2024:
- Host Country: Norway
- Host Institute: Norwegian Business School
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, and master’s Degrees
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Deadline Date: 1st March 2023
- ifa paris scholarship 2023
- studying in europe for international students
- university of Aberdeen scholarship 2023(General)
Benefits of Bi Presidential scholarship 2023-2024 :
- The Bi Presidential scholarship 2023-2024 is awarded in numerous ways to both Norwegian nationals and international applicants. The details of the scholarships in Norway are provided below.
- Holder of a Norwegian Scholarship: Scholarships can cover tuition for up to 2 years.
Foreign applicants who are awarded grants will have their whole tuition expenses covered as well as a reoccurring stipend for each semester for up to 2 years for master’s degrees and up to 3 years for bachelor’s programs.
The Bi Presidential scholarship 2023-2024 offer the following program:
Applicants may have a full-time or part-time program in both Bachelor’s and master’s courses.
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM master’s Network
- BI–Luiss Joint master’s in marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
Here are the conditions for Norwegian Presidential Scholarships for international students:
- Both Norwegians and people from other countries are eligible for the scholarship.
Together with your complete admissions application, upload the scholarship application letter to the online application portal.
- Describe why you deserve the scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you in a letter of application for a scholarship that is no more than one page.
All the Documents are required when applying online for Norwegian Presidential Scholarships 2023-24:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate.
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV. How to Write a Strong CV to get a Scholarship or a Job
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Master.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
The Norwegian Bi Presidential scholarship 2023-2024 for international students has a 1 March 2023 deadline for online applications.
Application Procedure for Norwegian Bi Presidential scholarship 2023-2024:
The application procedure for the Norwegian Bi Presidential scholarship is done online. Read all of the outlined instructions before submitting your application online. If you’re interested in applying, click the official page below.