Are you looking for fully funded scholarships in China? We have great news for you . 500+ Chinese University Scholarships 2023 are open now by the government of china. it’s a great opportunity for students who want to study at Peking University.
The Yenching Academy annually enrolls approximately 120 new students from both the Chinese Mainland and abroad, to study, live, and learn together. International students comprise roughly 80% of the student body.
500+ Chinese University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 – Peking University is available to undertake Masters, and Postgraduate level programs at Peking University. Peking University is accepting applications for fall 2023.
All interested candidates need to apply for the University of China directly and show their interest in the Peking University scholarship at the time of application. All Male/Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
The application process for Peking University. is online; applicants need to fill out an application form and apply. The selection is totally on merit base. To know more about the Peking University scholarship, check the details below and apply.
Details about Chinese university scholarships 2023
|Financial coverage||Fully Funded|
|Degree level||Masters, Postgraduate|
The Yenching Academy provides an expenses fellowship to all nominees, including:
- One round-trip travel fare
- Field study costs
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
International students from around the world are eligible.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field or presently enrolled in a degree program awarded no later than August 31, 2023,*;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and leadership potential;
- English proficiency.
- An outstanding academic record
- Strong interest in the interdisciplinary study of China;
*Peking University does not allow applicants to be enrolled in other degree programs while studying at the university.
Candidates may apply through Yenching Academy’s online application portal. Each candidate will create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submit the following materials in English:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- English requirements and minimum scores:
- Statement of Research Interest (maximum 1500 words, excluding citations);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two academic letters of recommendation;
- ○ IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0
- ○ TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100
- ○ Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185
- ○ CET 6: Overall 600
- ○ TEM 4: Pass level of “良好” or above
* Native English speakers and alumni of an English-taught degree program (undergraduate or above) are not required to provide English proficiency test scores.
- English proficiency tests such as TOEFL and IELTS must be taken after September 1, 2021. TOEFL MyBest Scores, TOEFL iBT Home Edition, and IELTS Indicator scores are not accepted.
- Submission of English scores: For IELTS or TOEFL, and Cambridge tests, we will only accept scores sent directly to us from these organizations. When booking the exam time, you select “Yenching Academy of Peking University” as the designated recipient of your scores. Use the institution code: C488 when taking the TOEFL.
How to apply for 500+ Chinese University Scholarships 2023?
To apply for the Peking University. In scholarship 2023, you will need to submit an online application form. Apply link is given below: