We are so happy to announce this year’s YSEALI Summit, which will take place in Phnom Penh, Cambodia from 5 to 9 December 2022, with a thematic focus on economic empowerment!
150 YSEALI alumni will gather for three days of hands-on activities, inspiring dialogue with peers and top experts, leadership skill-building, cultural activities, and networking. During this program, candidates will explore topics related to economic empowerment – the foundation of prosperous, sustainable, and connected communities and regions.
Details about Fully funded YSEALI Summit On Economic Empowerment 2023
|Country||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Program||YSEALI Summit On Economic Empowerment 2022|
|Financial coverage||fully funded|
The 2022 YSEALI Summit will be held from December 5 (arrival day) to December 9 (departure day) 2022 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The YSEALI Summit is open to YSEALI Alumni only. This means that to be eligible, applicants must have participated in at least one of the following programs:
- YSEALI Regional Workshops
- YSEALI Academic & Professional Fellows program
- YSEALI Seeds for the Future small grants competition
- YSEALI Academy
Read more about YSEALI Alumni here.
Other eligibility requirements are:
- Must be 18-35 years old at the time of application and Summit (i.e., must be 18 years old by October 16, 2022, and under 35 years old on December 9, 2022).
- Be a citizen and resident of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, or Vietnam.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Be in possession of a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity, or plan to acquire one by November 1, 2022.
- A candidate must have been vaccinated against Covid-19 (at least two doses of a two-dose vaccine or one dose of a one-dose vaccine, with official documentation. Candidates are strongly encouraged to receive a booster dose if available).
How Can I Apply for the Fully funded YSEALI Summit On Economic Empowerment 2023?
The application process is completely online. Selected candidates will be notified in early November 2022.