Do you want to apply for the Fully Funded German Government Scholarships 2023.? then we have great news for you, Applicants can now apply for the German Government Scholarships 2023. The Scholarships are fully funded for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Scholarships are Fully Funded and for the Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. Scholarships in Germany by DAAD Study in Top German Universities. are an amazing opportunity for international students. who want to pursue their degrees in german universities.
There are as well as plenty of scholarships for international students who wish to study in Germany, in almost any field of study or major. The Government of German helps 100,000 German and International students each year.
German government scholarships are currently open to all international students to study in Germany. The scholarship is accessible for a maximum of 2 to 3 years. The German Government announces a plethora of scholarships each year through several channels.
Included these German Academic Scholarship Foundation (Deutsche Akademische Studienförderung), the Federal Foreign Office, and local agencies. Scholarships are available to Germans and foreigners alike. There is no requirements for tests like IELTS.
Applicants can study without IELTS in German universities. There are large numbers of universities in Germany where you can study and get scholarships without IELTS or TOEFL. The time period For the Master’s degree is 12 to 24 months and for the Ph.D. 36 Month.
There is no Application Fee, as well as a separate application fee, is needed. We are highly encouraged you to must apply for the German Government Scholarships 2023. For more information read the complete article given below.
About German Government Scholarships 2023
|Funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
|Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
|12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
|differ from University to University
- Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in Netherlands | Apply now
- AIT Scholarships in Thailand 2022-2023 | Fully-Funded
- Scholarships in Finland 2023 | apply now
All selected candidates’ expenses are covered by the Government of Germany Scholarships 2022. The Benefits of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship are given below.
- Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to/from Germany.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly Payments of 861 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Ph.D. students.
- Payments towards Health, Accident, and Personal Liability Insurance Cover
- Monthly rent Allowance
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
Available Fields of Study
Every Year, hundreds of students come to Germany to study for free. The List of the Academic Fields is given below:
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Media Studies
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Previous academic degrees should not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
- candidates From all Developing Countries.
- candidates have a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – (if possible)
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- Letter of recommendation ( a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Proof of language proficiency: English – TOEFL/ IELTS
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German.
- Copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
Faq (Most Asked Question)
1. does the german government pay for college?
yes, the german government pays for college for brilliant students.
2. is education free in Germany for foreigners?
yes, but if you want to know the complete information so please read the complete article.👍
The Last Date to apply for the German Government Scholarships 2023 Varies from University to University and Course to Course. For Deadlines, you can check the official website given below.
How to Apply for German Government Scholarships 2023
The Application Process is Complete Online. You need to apply online, along with the needed documents. To Apply Visit the Official Website of the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023.