Are you looking for the Chinese Government Scholarships 2023? We have good news for you, Applicants are now welcome to apply for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023.
Lanzhou University scholarship is Fully Funded and Candidates from anywhere around the globe are eligible to apply.
This award opportunity is for the Masters and Ph.D. level degree Programs. There is no need to provide tests like IELTS and No application Fee.
The Ministry of Education of China sponsored this scholarship. The aim of the Lanzhou University scholarship is to provide Financial support as well as Quality Education to International Students.
Lanzhou institute is a research university in Lanzhou, China and it was established in 1909. It’s among the top 30 universities in China.
University has 19,775 Bachelor students, 10,572 Master Students, and 2,559 Ph.D. Students. if you are interested to apply for this opportunity.
Then, we are encouraged to apply for the (Fully Funded) Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023. For complete information read the complete article below.
About Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023
|Host Institute||Lanzhou University|
|Degree level||Master’s & Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||10 February 2023|
|Program Duration||Master’s degree(2-3 Years) and Ph.D. 3-4 years.|
Benefits of Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023:
- the scholarship covers the Full tuition fee
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- University offers a monthly stipend for a Master’s (3000 RMB) for Ph.D. Students (3500RMB).
- International candidates from anywhere from the world are eligible to apply(Chinese nationals Can’t apply for this)
- Candidates should have good academic records
- Candidates must be good at scientific research
- For those candidates applying for the Master’s Degree the age should not be more than 35 years and For the Ph.D., the age should be under 40.
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Personal Statment or Study Plan
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- English Language Requirement: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)； Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
- Chinese Langauge Requirement: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
The agency number of Lanzhou University is “10730”. Type B
The application deadline for the Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship, 2023 is 10 Feb 2023
Q 1. How much is the stipend for CSC scholarship?
Ans: master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month; doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month. Within the award duration, registered scholarship applicants will receive a stipend from their host university month by month.
Q 2. Is CSC Scholarship free?
Ans: The benefits of the CSC Scholarship 2023 in the; Undergraduate Program: CNY 2500 RMB Monthly Stipend, tuition, and accommodation are both free.
Q 3. How many CSC scholarships are there?
Ans: There are 3 types of CSC scholarships.
Q 4. How do I apply for CSC 2022 scholarship?
Ans: Filling CSC Scholarship 2022 Form
Filling out the CSC Scholarship Online Application form.
Create your profile and CSC scholarship website account.
Fill out the CSC Scholarship online application form.
Design separate CSC portal accounts in the event that applicants want to apply to multiple universities.
Q 5. Can you get 100% scholarship?
Ans: Full scholarships are rare, and those that are available are very competitive. However, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply for them – read on to discover how to increase your chances of being awarded one of these best scholarships.
How to Apply for Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023?
The application process is completely online for the Lanzhou University Scholarships 2023 for international Students. if you want To apply please visit the official link given below.