Free Scholarships in Canada 2023: Today, we are here with the McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 update of Canada offering free scholarships for International Students. The Government of Canada has announced fully funded scholarship programs for the Academic year 2023. Multiple higher educational institutes in Canada have announced 110 scholarship programs. All applicants looking for scholarships in Canada are encouraged to go through this post and apply for these scholarship opportunities. McCall MacBain Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship for a Master’s, Ph.D./Doctoral, or professional degree program at McGill University, Canada.
There are almost 30 full scholarships and 80 Entrance grants will be offered for Summer / Fall 2023. Students must not miss out on this grat opportunity to pursue their studies in fields of their choice. all international applicants can also apply. Mcgill University has 400 programs in more than 80 departments, Applicant easily can find the program as his/her interest. It’s an amazing opportunity for the student to pursue their degrees on a scholarship in Canada, at McGill University. A large number of Academic majors are available in these Canadian scholarships; therefore, don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.
McGill University is a public research university in Canada. It was founded in 1821 by the Royal Charter of King George IV. We encouraged you to must apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 in Canada. The Canadian Government will cover applicants’ financial expenses. These expenses include Meals, Accommodation, Tuition Fees, Stipends, Health Insurance, and Additional Personal costs. more information is given below:
Details McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 in Canada
|Deadline:||Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022, International Applicants August 25, 2022.|
Financial Benefits of McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 in Canada:
McCall MacBain Scholarships for International students is a Fully Funded Scholarship, all of your expenses are covered by the scholarship. The expenses list is given below:
- Tuition fee and registration fee
- Monthly $2,000 CAD
- Medical insurance.
- Visa cost of applicants
- Airfare Ticket: relocation grants for traveling to Montreal.
Available Courses at McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 in Canada
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Schulich School of Music
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Interfaculty Studies
To apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- For undergraduate Apply, has completed High School Secondary Education.
- To Apply for Graduates, have a recognized undergraduate degree (Bachelor).
- Students must apply in the relevant field of their education.
- Meet English language requirements.
- Applicants must also meet the academic requirements set by McGill.
- Some programs may have specific requirements, which will be provided on the official website.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Motivation letter.
- Letter of commitment.
- Scholarship application form
- The mother tongue is English.
- The applicant should have an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution in Canada or USA.
- Applicant should Obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction.
- Motivation letter
- If the applicants have lived and studied at university for at least four years or worked there, In a country where English is the recognized primary language,
- tests like IELTS/TOEFL are not required.
The last date to apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship for International students is August 25, 2022.
How to Apply?
The application process is online for McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada. You need to apply online along with the required documents.