We have some big and exciting news for international internship seekers! Applications for the OECD Internship Program in France 2023 have recently opened up for international applicants. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Internship Program in France is a highly respected program for international applicants pursuing undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees.
The internship will select 500 committed individuals who are currently enrolled in bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral programs. The program takes place in Paris and lasts for 6 months. Most internships are based in Paris, France. Selected interns will have the opportunity to work either in France or remotely from home, and it’s a paid internship program.
The successful applicants who qualify will have the opportunity to enhance their technical and analytical abilities in a global setting. All the comprehensive and detailed information can be found below.
Also, apply for Seattle University Scholarships 2023 in USA
About OECD Internship Program in France 2023
Maximum duration; 6 Months.
No. of Internships:
500 OECD Internships/year for International Students.
Benefits of OECD Internship Program in France 2023
- The internship is full-time and lasts between one to six months.
- Interns can renew their internship for an additional six months, making the total duration up to twelve months.
- The OECD encourages interns to stay for at least six months to gain the best possible insight into their work.
- The OECD provides around 700 euros per full month worked as a contribution to living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria Of OECD Internship Program in France 2023
- Must be enrolled in a full-time degree program that is relevant to the OECD’s work for the duration of the internship.
- Must be available for a minimum of one month as an intern.
- Must have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English or French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn, the other. Knowledge of other OECD languages is advantageous.
- Must have solid quantitative and IT skills.
- Must have excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a multicultural and international team environment.
Available Fields & Majors
Below is a list of the internship areas available in the OECD Internship Program:
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
Successful candidates will conduct research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas:
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and Corruption
- Corporate Governance
We have a continuous recruitment process for interns, and we accept applications throughout the year. You can submit your application at any time through our online platform.
How To Apply!
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.