we are invited to for this internship. Big and important news for the International Internship seekers, Applications for is OECD Internship Program in France Funded| 2022 applies now recently open for international applicants. The Applications are invited to apply for the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development(OECD) Internship Program in France 2022. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development Internship is a respected Internship program in France for International applicants. This Internship in France is open to students who are pursuing (Bachelor, Master, Doctoral) Degrees. It means Students of Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral. applicants can easily apply for the organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) France Internship.
The Internship will select 500 Interns who are committed as well as Enrolled in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs. The Program is held on to Paris. The Duration of the (OECD) Internship is 6 Months. The majority number of internships are based in France, Paris. The Selected Interns will have a chance to do an Internship in France or remotely from home make sure that this is a Paid Internship Program. It means to eligible successful applicants to improve their technical and analytical skills in an international environment. The Complete detailed information is given below.
Details About OECD Internship Program in France
- Internship Country: France
- Internship For Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
1 March 2022 1 September 2022 1 March 2023 1 September 2023
- Related : Arts and social sciences international research scholarships|apply now
Maximum duration; 6 Months.
No. of Internships:
500 OECD Internships/year for International Students.
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal services
Successful applicants will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas given below
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
Benefits of the Internship
- The OECD staff will assist the interns in Visa Processing.
- An opportunity to stay for six/6 months into work at (OECD).
- The internship may be renewable for 12 months depending on the performance of the applicant.
- The Monthly Financial help of seven hundred/ 700 Euros will be given to every selected candidate.
- The applicant age is 65
- The applicant makes sure available at least for one month.
- The applicant must be enrolled in (Bachelor, Master, Doctoral.) Degree Programs.
There is four 4 Deadlines/Year. The Deadlines are 1st March 2022, 2023. and 1st September 2022,2023.
How to ApplyThe application process is online. if you want to apply for this internship do not be late, To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the OECD France Internship Program 2022.