Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is offering our youth an opportunity through the Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme. Check out the Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2023 Phase 2 Application Form and Apply Online.
Check out the application form for the Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme 2023 at ipc.gov.pk for all candidates and viewers. And to keep them engaged in additional knowledge and real training/work experiences.
The project will provide immediate skills and knowledge to economically disadvantaged youth. A major benefit of the program is that it harnesses the energy and motivation of educated youth to improve the performance of organizations and entities in the private and public sectors in need of human resources.
Program objectives include:
- To provide training and skills for young degree/diploma holders.
- The purpose of this project is to enhance the capacity and employability of young people so they can be more motivated and skilled.
- To improve public/private sector performance by providing young, fresh, motivated, and skilled human resources.
Individuals who meet the eligibility criteria can apply from anywhere in Pakistan as long as they meet the eligibility criteria. This initiative will be implemented through the Provincial Governments in coordination with the Department of Commerce and Industry (DCO) and the Chambers of Commerce and Industries (CC&Is) all over the country in each of the provinces/regions.
- A degree or diploma that is recognized by the HEC and must be earned after 3 years of matriculation/FSc after 16 years.
- 50% marks in the final degree/diploma will be the minimum threshold for intern selection.
- The age limit would be 25 years.
- There will be no gender discrimination.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The applicant must not have availed of the Government Training/Internship Program or Scheme.
- The applicant must not be employed by any government or private organization.
Selection Process For Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme:
- CNIC for age and citizenship can be verified through NADRA
- The NIP office in coordination with the National Information Technology Board (M/O IT) will receive applications and scrutinize them. If required, a private firm will be hired to upgrade the NIP office web portal.
- Coordination with Public and Private sectors such as PVTC/Technical Boards and CC&Is of the concerned provincial governments would be made for placement of interns at different workplaces according to the requirements of public/private sectors compatible with intern educational qualifications.
Process for monitoring and evaluating:
The M&E Plan shall define how the scheme will document various inputs, processes, outputs, outcomes, and impacts of the project during its lifetime. There will be a clear statement of anticipated achievements, and indicators that will be included in this document, in addition to the overall structure of the M&E system, the numerous components, methods, types of data, responsibilities, etc.This Performance Management plan should contain detailed Information and Research Statistics on each indicator.
Consultation Method For Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme:
The necessary steps in this consultation process may include:
- To identify areas of potential training sectors matching public/private requirements
- To identify the demand for engineers, scientists, managers (MBAs, MPAs, and master degrees), and supervisors (technical staff, skilled and semi-skilled labor) for both public and private sectors.
- To discuss the expected supervisory behavior from the public/private sector towards interns.
- To seek nominations for the steering committee from stakeholders.
- Any other area of interest to stakeholders in the benefit of the proposed Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme.
Select PM Youth ipc.gov.pk Application Form here.
The placement, which will automatically terminate after one year and as such should not be construed as conferring any right of absorption or employment with the organization concerned. The employer will award certificates of completion of training to all trainees after they complete the training period. And the trainees will have the freedom to leave the program at any stage. Trainees will not be granted a certificate of training completion and will not have any right to a monthly salary for the remaining period. This is if they choose prematurely.