We are excited to share with you the amazing opportunity to apply for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program for the academic year 2023-24. This program is a fully-funded opportunity that provides talented individuals with the chance to pursue a Master’s degree in Peace and Conflict Resolution, while also gaining valuable leadership skills and international experience.
At Rotary International, we are proud to offer the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program, a unique opportunity for individuals who are dedicated to promoting peace and conflict resolution around the world. In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the program, including its history, eligibility requirements, the application process, and benefits.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship Program was established in 2002, with the goal of providing individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to promote peace and conflict resolution in their communities and around the world. Since its inception, the program has trained over 1,300 fellows from more than 100 countries.
Also, apply for Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarships 2023-24
About Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2023-24:
- Host Countries: USA, Australia, Sweden, Japan, UK, Thailand, Uganda
- Host University: Rotary Partner Country Best Institutes
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters | Professional Development Certificate Program
- Masters: 12-24 months
- PDCP: 1 year
|Master’s Degree Scholarship
|Professional Development Certificate Program
|15 to 24 months
|Australia, England, Japan, Sweden, USA
|Rotary Peace Centers
|University of Queensland (Australia), University of Bradford (England), International Christian University (Japan), Uppsala University (Sweden), Duke University, and University of North Carolina (USA)
|Chulalongkorn University (Thailand), Makerere University (Uganda)
|Areas of Study
|Conflict resolution, mediation, and negotiation skills
|Peace-building, conflict resolution, leadership skills
|Components of the Program
|A series of workshops, a final seminar, and field experience in the field are all part of the academic training
Benefits of Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2023-24:
The following expenses will be covered:
- Tuition fees
- Room and board expenses
- Round-trip transportation expenses
- All expenses related to internships
- Field-study expenses health insurance will be provided and covered.
Eligibility Criteria of Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2023-24:
- Here’s a rephrased version of the given information in a list form:
- Requirements for Rotary Peace Fellowship Program Applicants:
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- An exceptional track record of building projects is required.
- Academic achievements, as well as records of personal or community service, must be presented.
- For master’s degree applicants, completion of a bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- Master’s degree applicants must have at least three years of relevant experience from the date of their most recent degree to the start of the fellowship program.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree program students are not eligible to apply.
- Certificate program applicants must meet all the above requirements and have at least five years of experience.
- Certificate program applicants must explain their plan of action.
- It is encouraged for applicants with disabilities to apply.
- Applicants who have previously attended a certificate program or global grant scholarship must wait for three years before applying for a master’s under this fellowship in 2023.
- Active Rotary members, employees of the Rotary Club, Rotary International, or other Rotary entities are ineligible to apply.
The deadline to submit an application for the Rotary International Fellowship is May 15th, 2023.
How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowship Program 2023-24?
- Candidates must submit their applications online to the Rotary Foundation.
- All relevant documents must be provided along with the application.
- Candidates must submit their endorsement online from the fellowship subcommittee before July 1st.
- Upon receiving the endorsement and application, a confirmation email will be sent to the candidate