Are you an academically brilliant student looking for fully-funded scholarships to pursue higher education in Europe? The Romanian Government Scholarship 2023 might just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! This scholarship program is designed to provide international students with an opportunity to complete their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees in Romania, one of Europe’s culturally rich countries.
The Romanian Government Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship program that covers all the expenses of international students studying in Romania. It is funded by the Romanian Government through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and scholarships are awarded in almost every field of study.
Romania has a rich cultural heritage and is known for its high educational standards. The country has been successful in promoting education and fulfilling the sustainable development goals of the United Nations. Romania has a diverse student population, with students from 151 countries currently studying in the country.
Also, apply for Tuition Free Universities in USA 2023-2024
About Scholarship Romania 2023
- Country of Study: Romania
- Scholarship Sponsor: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Eligible Universities: Romanian GovernmentUniversities in Romania
- Degree Levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Programs
- Deadline: 15 March 2023.
- Unusual Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships 2023
- Top 12 Tuition Free Universities in Luxembourg 2023-2024
Scholarship Romania 2023 Benefits
- Waiver of registration and application fees for language proficiency and aptitude tests, as well as admission fees for Doctoral studies
- Free Romanian language preparatory courses for one year.
- The tuition fee for the course will be covered.
- A monthly stipend of 65 to 85 Euros, depending on the degree level, to cover living expenses
- The expenses for accommodation in student dormitories will be covered.
- Free medical assistance
- Discounts for local transportation, including public transportation, ground and naval transportation, domestic car travel, and rail transportation.
- The Romania Government Scholarship 2023 is open to all non-EU students who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement to be considered for the scholarship.
- You can provide a copy of your birth certificate in English, French, Spanish, or Romanian.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students must complete a year-long Romanian preparatory course.
- Ph.D. students may continue their studies in either Romanian or English but must pass an entrance exam.
- Applicants who are citizens of Romania or have applied for Romanian protection are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Staff members of the Romanian Foreign Ministry, as well as staff members and their family members of international organizations based in Romania, cannot apply.
- Stateless persons who are recognized by Romanian law and are residing in Romania are ineligible for the scholarship.
To apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023, non-EU students are required to submit the following documents:
- Copies of baccalaureate diplomas or equivalent certificates
- Copies of Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degrees (if applicable)
- Transcripts in English, French, Spanish, or Romanian (if applicable)
- Birth certificate copies in either English, French, Spanish, or Romanian.
- Copy of the passport (including the first three pages)
- Copy of the CNIC (if applicable)
- CV in English or French
- PhD applicants must submit a letter of intent in English or French.
Available Fields & Majors
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Business Administration and Management
- Environmental Science
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
The deadline to apply for the ministry of foreign affairs romania scholarship is March 15, 2023. Applicants are advised to submit their application and all required documents before the deadline to be considered for the scholarship. Late applications may not be accepted, so it is important to submit the application in a timely manner.
How To Apply!
To apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2023, follow these steps:
- Go to the Study in Romania platform and select “Apply for MFA scholarship” button.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit the required documents in the given format.
- Each document must be scanned separately and saved in the PDF format.
- Sending a registered application is unnecessary.
- Follow the application submission methodology strictly to ensure a successful application.