Great news for the nationals of Pakistan, Applications for Singapore Government Scholarships 2022-23 | Fully-Funded is now open to apply. The government of Singapore has recently announced Fully Funded Singapore scholarships for international students. Each year Singapore Government announces multiple scholarship programs for the students who want to pursue their Undergraduate, Graduate, Diploma, and Ph.D. programs.
This is the Fully-Funded scholarship in Singapore and applicants from all over the world can apply. There is No Application Fee will be charged for this Scholarship because it’s a Government Scholarship Program. The Scholarship is Funded by the Agency for Science, Technology & Research. All students looking for the Fully Funded Scholarship opportunities in Singapore are encouraged to apply for this scholarship program.
The Singapore government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications were Received from over 170 Countries. Scholarships are for the Masters, Masters Leading to Ph.D. or you will undertake a Ph.D. Degree right after Bachelors’s Degree. You will get a chance to study at the Multiple Universities in Singapore which are the following National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore’s Government will cover all the expenses related to the scholarship. It’s the best opportunity to pursue your studies in the world’s best universities on scholarship. More information about the fully funded scholarships is given below:
Details About Singapore Government Scholarships 2022-2023
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree programs: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Eligible Country: All nationals
- No. of Scholarships: 950 Scholarships
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
Apply at: university of Glasgow scholarships 2022
Scholarship Benefits of Singapore Government Scholarships 2022-23
- A monthly stipend of S$2200 but will increase up to S$2,700 after the passing of the Final Semester Exam.
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
- Free medical coverage
- Meals allowance
- Travel expenses
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- Full Tuition Fees are covered by the Singapore Government
the estimated cost of living in Singapore
Here is the estimated cost of living in Singapore
|Item||Per Student Per Month (S$)|
|Food||University Canteens||250 – 350|
|Meals outside Campus||450 – 600|
|Accommodation (based on a single room)||On-Campus*||400 – 700|
|Transport Expenses (local)||100 – 150|
|Other Expenses (stationary, laundry, toiletries, recreation, etc.)||400 – 500|
|Total Estimated Cost of Living||1,400 – 2,000|
Fields & Majors Available:
- The scholarship is available in almost all disciplines:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Information Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
- Must be good in written and spoken English
- A passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good Reference letter from the previous University
- An international student with a bachelor’s degree
- IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE/GRE / results. (Optional)
- Recommendation Letters (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s /Master’s academic transcripts
- Photograph (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Passport (in Jpg, Jpeg, png)
- other documents.
The deadline for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 For International Students is 1 December 2022.
How to Apply for Singapore Government Scholarships 2022-23?
The application process is completely online. You will need to submit documents online to apply For further information and application please visit Offical Website for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023
you should also apply :