Are you looking for fully funded scholarships in United States (USA)? Look no further than Texas Christian University Scholarships in USA 2023, where international students are encouraged to apply for fully paid scholarships for the academic year 2023.
Texas Christian University offers scholarships to both domestic and international students, covering all costs related to studying in the US. This means that students who are accepted for this scholarship program will not be required to pay any application fees, tuition fees, or living expenses while studying at the university.
It’s a great opportunity for international students who want to study in the US, but are unable to do so due to financial constraints. Applying for the Texas Christian University Scholarship is easy and straightforward. Students from all over the world may apply, and there is no requirement for an IELTS score if your most recent coursework was conducted in English.
TCU is an American private university situated in Fort Worth, Texas with a Christian affiliation. The university was founded in 1873 by brothers Addison and Randolph Clark as the AddRan Male & Female College. In 1902, the school was renamed Texas Christian University. TCU has a total undergraduate enrollment of approximately 10,000 students and a total graduate enrollment of around 2,000 students.
The university is known for its strong academic programs, particularly in business, education, and communication. Additionally, TCU has a successful athletics program and is a member of the Big 12 Conference. We encourage you to apply for Texas Christian University Scholarships in USA 2023.
About Texas Christian University Scholarships in USA 2023
- Host Country: United States (USA)
- Host Institute: Texas Christian University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline : 1st October 2023
- Swansea University Scholarships 2023
- Auburn University Scholarships in USA 2023
- Khazar University Scholarships 2023-24| Fully Funded
Financial Benefits Of Texas Christian University Scholarships in USA 2023
- Full tuition fee awards worth up to $41,570.
- Free accommodation.
- Access to family housing for married students.
- Flight tickets.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- All costs are covered by the US government.
- Enrollment and registration at Texas Christian University for international students.
- Open to applicants from all over the world, including US citizens and foreign nationals.
- Prerequisite of higher secondary education or 12 years of education for bachelor’s programs.
- High academic standing.
- IELTS or TOEFL is required if previous education was not in English.
- Higher secondary school certificate equivalent to 12 years of education for bachelor’s programs.
- Passport for international students.
- Short resume/CV demonstrating qualifications for the scholarship.
- The motivational letter or statement of purpose.
- Two recommendation letters.
- English proficiency certificate from the last institute attended.
- An IELTS score is required if the previous degree was not taught in English.
Available Fields & Majors
- Actuarial Science
- African American and Africana Studies
- Architectural Lighting Design
- Art Education
- Art History
- Arts Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Asian Studies
- Astronomy & Physics
- British Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies
- Business Information Systems
- Child Development
- Classical Studies
- Communication Studies
- Comparative Race and Ethnic Studies
- Computer Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Data Science
- Design Studies
- Digital Culture and Data Analytics
- Early Childhood-6th Grade Education
- Earth Systems Science
- Educational Studies
- Energy Technology & Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Merchandising
- Film, Television and Digital Media
- Finance With Real Estate
- Food Management
- General Business
- General Studies
- Global Business
- Graphic Design
- Habilitation of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Health & Fitness
- Health Communication and Media
- Human-Animal Relationships
- Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- Interior Design
- International Economics
- International Relations
- Latin American Studies
- Latinx Studies
- Managing People and Organizations
- Middle East Studies
- Middle School Education
- Modern Language Studies
- Movement Science
- Music Education
- Music Theory & Composition
- Organ & Church Music
- Physical Education
- Piano Pedagogy
- Political Science
- Pre-Health Professions Track
- Ranch Management
- Secondary Education
- Social Work
- Spanish and Hispanic Studies
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Strategic Communication
- Studio Art
- Supply and Value Chain Management
- Urban Studies
- Women & Gender Studies
- Youth Advocacy and Educational Studies
The deadline for submitting the online application for Texas Christian University Scholarships 2023 is October 1, 2023.
How To Apply!
The application process for TCU scholarships is entirely online, allowing students to apply digitally after carefully reviewing the instructions and gathering the necessary documents for uploading. It’s important to submit the application before the deadline.