Are you looking for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023? Greetings, friends! We are excited to share a new scholarship opportunity with you. The Alberta Scholarships program is a fully funded initiative by the Government of Canada, and applying is simple.
The University of Alberta, ranked among the top 5 universities in Canada, is offering this scholarship to international students pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, and Certificate programs. Students from all around the world are welcome to apply, and all expenses related to the scholarship will be covered.
The University of Alberta is a public research institution that offers over 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, and 300 research areas. With a top 150 ranking worldwide, the University of Alberta is committed to taking your education to the next level.
What’s more, the University of Alberta offers a variety of UAlberta fully funded scholarships for graduates and undergraduates, including living expenses. And the best part? You don’t have to apply separately for any other scholarships.
Apply today and start your journey with an Alberta Canadian Scholarship for international students. Information on the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023 is available below. And the great news is that meeting English Language Requirements is not a prerequisite.
Details About Alberta University Scholarships in Canada fully funded 2022
- Country: Canada
- University Name: University of Alberta
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral, Diploma, or other Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies
- Related : Arts and social sciences international research scholarships|apply now
Short Intro About University of Alberta
The University of Alberta has over 7000 international applicants from 148 countries. Alberta university is a Top 5 Canadian university. Top 150 in the world.
University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023Benefits
The Following Scholarships are accessible by the Alberta university Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for international applicants.
scholarships, awards, and prizes, which are awarded to excellent students, are funded by the Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta for international applicants.
- the University of Alberta Ph.D. Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s fully funded Scholarship 2022: award: 17,500 dollars (International applicants will receive an additional $10,000 to cover expenses.)
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Scholarship: award: 17,500 dollars (International applicants will receive an additional 10,000 dollars to help cover expenses.)
- Alberta Graduate fully funded Scholarship: maximum of 15,000 and Minimum award of $11,000
Best and brilliant Scholarships at University of Alberta
Best and brilliant Entrance Scholarships Include:
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
Canadian Citizens, International applicants are allowed to apply.
If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate requirements. Check here Applications will be accepted.
Available Fields & Majors
Alberta University presents more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, and 300 research areas, 250 specializations,500 Graduate programs So you have an open option to choose from the eligible Fields. they have the option to choose their favorite field.
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs Here)
- Check All graduate Programs (Here)
- 1st July, for September Admission
- 1st November, for January Admission
- 1st March for May admission
- 1st May for July admission
How to Apply!
All the Application Process is Completely Online. if you want To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta