HELLO FRIENDS, we are pleased to announce that we are once again at your service with a new scholarship update. Alberta Scholarships is by the government of Canada. which is fully funded and very easy to apply for.
The Alberta Scholarships is a Top 5 Canadian University. Now you can apply for the Alberta Scholarships fully funded in Canada 2022. This is an amazing Scholarship program for International Students to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral., and Certificate Programs. All international applicants from all around the world are allowed. Alberta is a Premier University. Alberta is a public research university. All the expenses related to international Students and Scholarships will be covered.
Start Your beautiful Journey with an Alberta Canadian Scholarship for international students. 250 specializations, 500 graduate programs, 200 Undergraduate programs, and 300 research areas are at Alberta University. The University of Alberta finds out how to take your education to the next level. Top 150 in the world. One of the Best things is that You can apply without meeting the English Language Requirements.
Alberta university presents a variety of UAlberta fully funded Scholarships 20222 Opportunities for Graduates and Undergraduates including Living Expenses. You don’t have to apply separately for any other scholarships. You will be immediately considered for the UAlberta fully funded Scholarship 2022. More information about the Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 fully funded is available below.
Details About Alberta University Scholarships in Canada fully funded 2022
University Name: University of Alberta
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral, Diploma, or other Certificate programs
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022
Short Intro About University of Alberta
The University of Alberta has over 7000 international applicants from 148 countries. Alberta university is a Top 5 Canadian university. Top 150 in the world.
Available Academic Fields
Alberta University presents more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, and 300 research areas, 250 specializations,500 Graduate programs So you have an open option to choose from the eligible Fields. they have the option to choose their favorite field.
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs Here)
- Check All graduate Programs (Here)
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are accessible by the Alberta university Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for international applicants.
scholarships, awards, prizes, which are awarded to excellent students, are funded by the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta for international applicants.
- the University of Alberta Ph.D. Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s fully funded Scholarship 2022: award: 17,500 dollars (International applicants will receive an additional $10,000 to cover expenses.)
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Scholarship: award: 17,500 dollars (International applicants will receive an additional 10,000 dollars for help cover expenses.)
- Alberta Graduate fully funded Scholarship: maximum of 15,000 and Minimum award of $11,000
Best and brilliant Scholarships at University of Alberta
Best and brilliant Entrance Scholarships Include:
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
Canadian Citizens, International applicants are allowed to apply.
If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate requirements. Check here Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the Alberta university fully funded Scholarships in Canada 2022 is 1st May 20221st March 2022
How to Apply for the UAlberta fully funded Scholarships 2022?
All the Application Process is Completely Online. if you want To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta