HELLO FRIENDS, we are pleased to announce that we are once again at your service with a new scholarship update. this scholarship by the government of Concordia is fully funded and very easy to apply for. Apply for the Concordia University Canada fully funded Scholarships for Fall 2022 Intake.
The University of Concordia has more than 600 Study Programs available to international applicants to Canadian citizens. The Concordia fully funded Scholarship is eligible in all Subjects. The University has more than 35,000 International applicants, and 220,000 graduates around the world. Canada is known for providing quality education to international students at an inexpensive cost.
You are allowed to apply for fully-funded Scholarships at Concordia University Like Concordia University External Scholarships, Concordia University Merit Scholarships and other Financial Resources are also available. Start Your beautiful Journey today. See Yourself at Concordia. 78.2% Acceptance Rate. Concordia is easier compared to other universities. More information about the Concordia University Canada fully funded Scholarships 2022 is given below.
Details About Concordia University Canada fully funded Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Related : Pharmica International Scholarship Award 1+|apply now
University of Concordia Scholarships Fields of Study
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Check the Graduate Programs Catalogue: HereCheck Undergraduate Programs Catalog: Here
At the Concordia university, competitive funding packages are provided at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their studies and researches.
- Concordia University Ph.D. Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for 4 years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of brilliance, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
- University of Concordia administrative Scholarships: Covers the books, Tuition, Fees, and Residence and Meal Plan fees. (Visit here)
- one of the Top Concordia Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000. applicants are automatically observed for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the separate faculty’s graduate admissions office.
- For Concordia Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
- For Concordia Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Graduate ScholarshipsConcordia presents “top-up” funding to local graduate students who have been awarded scholarships.
There are 20 MS and 10 Ph.D. scholarships yearly, each valued at $10,000, with the doctoral scholarship offering $10,000 per year for up to four years.
some Steps for Completing Concordia Application
There are 6 Simple Steps to make your way to the Concordia university Canada fully funded scholarships for international students.
- Find a Supervisor
- After You Have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
To be allowed for the University of Concordia Scholarships for International students/applicants you must fulfill the criteria.
- candidates must be registered full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Requirement of English Language: the University of Concordia has canceled TOEFL/IELTS Language Tests due to CoVID-19.
- Must be an international applicant or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
The last date to apply for the Concordia University fully funded Scholarships in Canada 2022 For is 1st February 2022 (For Fall Intake).