Are you searching for Fully Funded Scholarships in Denmark 2023? We have great news for you. Applications are now open and offered by the University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023. The scholarships are for Master, Ph.D., and Postdoc level degree programs and applicants from all across the world are eligible to apply.
Copenhagen Scholarships are offered by the Danish Government and granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers. It also covers basic living costs. It’s a fabulous opportunity for students to study in Denmark and get a degree from one of the top universities in the world.
University provides a large number of programs you can choose as per your interests and career goals. The scholarships are within easy reach for any country outside the EU, EEA, or Switzerland. Copenhagen University is among the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world, with a long tradition of academic excellence. We encouraged you to must apply for the University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023.
About University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2023
|Course Level||Master’s, Ph.D., and PostDoc Degree|
|Host Institution||University of Copenhagen|
|Eligibility||Eligibility: International students|
Scholarship Benefits for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2023
- Nominees will receive an award to cover either full or partial tuition fee waivers.
- Nominees may also receive an additional amount to cover their basic living costs during their stay in Denmark.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be a National of any country outside of the EU and EEA or Switzerland.
- Applicants apply and must be admitted to a master’s degree program offered by the University of Copenhagen.
- During your stay in Denmark, you must be studying and have obtained a temporary residence permit for the purpose of pursuing higher education in Denmark.
- Danish Citizens or participants Who own a Denmark Resident permit are Not Eligible
- participants Who Have Access to Grants offered by the Danish Government are not eligible to participate in this Scholarship.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE (PART-TIME)
- ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- ENVIRONMENTAL AND NATURAL RESOURCE ECONOMICS
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- FOOD INNOVATION AND HEALTH
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FOREST AND NATURE MANAGEMENT
- GEOGRAPHY AND GEOINFORMATICS
- GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT
- GLOBAL HEALTH
- HUMAN BIOLOGY
- HUMAN NUTRITION
- IMMUNOLOGY AND INFLAMMATION
- INTEGRATED FOOD STUDIES
- IT AND COGNITION
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
- MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
- MOLECULAR BIOMEDICINE
- NANOSCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (CHINA)
- NATURE MANAGEMENT
- ACTUARIAL MATHEMATICS
- ADVANCED MIGRATION STUDIES
- AFRICAN STUDIES
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND INNOVATION IN HEALTH CARE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- COGNITION AND COMMUNICATION
- PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- RELIGIOUS ROOTS OF EUROPE
- SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- SOCIAL DATA SCIENCE NEW
- SUSTAINABLE FOREST AND NATURE MANAGEMENT
- SUSTAINABLE TROPICAL FORESTRY
- URBAN STUDIES
- WATER AND ENVIRONMENT (CHINA)
PhD / Postdoc Vacancies
- 1 to 3 PhD scholarships in legal anthropology/ethnographic criminology
- PhD fellowship 3D REPLACE – a randomized controlled study of oral function using new digital methods
- PhD fellowship in Gravitational Wave Astrophysics
- PhD fellowship in ancient metagenomics at the Globe Institute
- PhD fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- PhD fellowship in primary cilia and microtubule-based transport
- The International Doctoral Programme ‘Discovering treatment from biomedical research’ (DISCOVER)
- A three year PhD fellowship in Holocene sea ice variability in the Arctic – Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowship in “Protective Mechanisms of Selenocyanate in Inflammatory Disease
- PhD fellowship in Theoretical Quantum Optics and Quantum Information
- PhD fellowship in Experimental High Energy physics
- PhD fellowship in Physics
- PhD fellowship in children’s nutrition and cardiometabolic health
- PhD fellowship in children’s nutrition and cognitive function
- PhD fellowship in Food Science
- PhD Fellowship in Dynamics of Chromatin Organization at Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research
- PhD Fellowship in Microbiology
- PhD fellow in Plant-microbiome assembly
- PhD Project in Developing Resource-Efficient Machine Learning Methods
- 3 PhD positions for Medical Doctors in the International PhD programme EMERALD
- PhD Scholarship in Biblical Studies and Ancient Judaism
- PhD fellowship in CHEMISTRY
- PhD fellowship: biochemical and molecular function of ubiquitin-directed protease DDI2, in the Svejstrup laboratory, Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM)
- PhD Scolarships (Food)
- Two PhD Fellowships in Deep Learning for Remote Sensing and Ecosystem Modelling – 211-1177/22-2H
- PhD fellowship in protein biophysics at the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- 2 PhD Scholarships at the Faculty of Theology
- PhD fellowship in Functional analyses of glycans and glycosaminoglycans at the Copenhagen Center for Glycomics (CCG), Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM)
- Three PhD fellowships in plant immunity
- PhD position in Philosophy of Science
How to Apply?
- First of all the application process is online you need to apply online.
- Applicants should read the guidelines for applying to the chosen faculty at the University of Copenhagen.
- Ensure that you apply before the deadline for the faculty you have chosen at UCPH.
- You must pay the application fee.
- If the applicant meets the scholarship eligibility criteria will be automatically considered.
- UCPH will contact those who get nominated via the e-mail stated in their application for admission. The nominees have to either decline or accept the scholarship.