Would you like to study in Norway on a fully funded scholarship? You are just one step away from achieving your goal. Applicants are now invited to apply for the university of Oslo fully funded scholarship 2022/23 for the Full-time bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs.
You are welcome to apply from anywhere in the world. The Scholarship is offered to Both International and Norway Students. The BI Presidential Scholarship is awarded by the University of Oslo.
Norway’s oldest university, the University of Oslo, was founded in 1811. It is the 58th-best university in the world and the third-best in the Nordic region.
There are approximately 27,700 students at the university. At the University of Oslo, you can earn a Master’s degree in Data Science that combines mathematics, statistics, and informatics.
There is a total of 30 Scholarships .10 Scholarships will be given to Norwegian Citizens and 20 to International Students.
It’s one of the prestigious opportunities to start your, Bachelor’s or Master’s, at the University of Oslo with international standards stuff.
We encourage you to apply for this University of Oslo Scholarships 2022-2023. For more information. please read the complete article below.
About university of Oslo fully funded scholarship 2022/23
|University||University of Oslo|
|Degree Level||Bachelor, Masters|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
Benefits of the university of Oslo fully funded scholarship 2022/23
There are offering several types of Scholarships for International Students as well as For Norwegian Citizens. Details about Scholarships in Norway are given below.
- In the case of Norwegian scholarship holders, the scholarship will cover up to two years’ worth of semester fees.
- International Recipients: Scholarships cover tuition fees plus a stipend per semester for up to 2 years for a Master’s Degree and up to 3 years for a bachelor’s program.
- The candidates should be international students ( non-Norwegian)
- candidates Must have a bachelor’s degree for this Master’s scholarship
- English Language Requirement
- Transcript of records for your bachelor’s degree
- Documentation of financing (if applicable)
- Relevant courses/Degrees to be completed – Only applicable for Nordic and EU/EEA/Swiss Citizens
Available Areas of Field
- Data Science
- Quantitative Finance
- Business Analytics
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- QTEM Masters Network
- Business (New – now also available at Campus Bergen!)
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Leadership and Organisational Psychology
- BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing
- Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
- Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
The last date for the University of Oslo BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 is 8 March 2023.
How to Apply for university of Oslo fully funded scholarship 2022/23!
The application form for the University of Oslo Scholarships 2023 for international students is completely online. You need to apply online. For further information and apply please visit the link given below.