We are glad to announce that candidates are now invited to apply for the University Of Paris Scholarships for sections 2022 – 2023. The scholarships are for Masters Level degree programs and candidates from all over the world can apply.
The purpose of this scholarship program is to promote the economic and social development of the country. In this way, the university helped train overseas students in specific fields. The scholarships are Funded and candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
We inspired you to must apply for the University Of Paris Scholarships.
The fields of scholarships opportunity are the following Languages, Humanities, Economics, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Science, Technology, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy. The University of Paris is a Public research university established in 1896.
They offer scholarships in multiple fields. Totally the areas of the fields are available for the scholarship. It’s an excellent opportunity for international candidates to pursue their studies in France.
Details About University Of Paris Scholarships
|University||University of Paris (Université de Paris)|
|Number of Awards||not specified|
|Eligibility||open to citizens of all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 February 2023|
There are 91 scholarship opportunities for international applicants in the specific fields we have given below.
- 35 scholarships of 8000€ for the each (Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10 000€ each.
- 35 scholarships of 8000€ For the each(Faculty of Sciences)
- 28 scholarships of 10,000€ for each (Faculty of Health)
Eligibility requirements to apply for a University Of Paris Scholarships 2022-2023, that you check that you meet our eligibility criteria before you start your application.
Only those students who have applied for a master’s degree are eligible to apply for the MIEM scholarship
You can be found in this document A list of professors from the Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, and Physics.
You can find a list of the School of Health on this website: https://u-paris.fr/choisir-sa-formation (click “Master” in the course list).
You should meet the following criteria.
- Candidates applying for the 1-year master’s French program should have a degree equivalent to a French Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants applying for the second year of the master’s degree must have a degree equivalent to the French master’s degree.
- International applicants from all over the world and newcomers to French universities
- Should have the foreign certificate/ degree of the completion of secondary education (equivalent to CITE / ISCED 3 International).
The last date to apply for the University Of Paris Scholarships 2022-2023 For for international students is 1 February 2023.
How to Apply!
The application process for this University Of Paris Scholarships 2023 for international students is entirely online. You need to submit the online required documents. An incomplete application (MIEM scholarship ) will not be eligible for the scholarship. Otherwise, the IRS has the right to reject the application. The applicants submit an application form for SRI Pole: email@example.com
- The International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI) will respond to each of the lMIEM scholarships by email on April 15, 2022.
- The candidates have 15 days to confirm this admission to the MIEM UP scholarship. Without any answer, starting from the 16th day, the student is considered as resigning and the scholarship is canceled. An applicant will be contacted through the subsidiary list.
- Opening of the applications by Université de Paris: week of December 14th, 2022
- Application deadline for the MIEM scholarship: February 1, 2023.
- Results: April 15, 2023