The University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023-24 is currently open for applications. These scholarships offer full financial coverage to international students pursuing a master’s degree in England.
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Fund is offering scholarships to applicants from all over the world. The University of Sheffield provides a three-year master’s degree program, which is free to enroll in.
The scholarship offered by the University of Sheffield is accessible to students interested in various academic fields. This scholarship is all-encompassing and covers most expenses, making it entirely free. Participants from Developing Countries may apply for the Sheffield Full Free Scholarship, which is designated for overseas students.
Founded in 1905, the University of Sheffield is a public research university situated in Sheffield, England. The university has been ranked as a top 100 university worldwide and is presently rated 95th in the world according to the QS Global University Rankings.
Additionally, it is recognized as one of the top 5 universities in the UK for providing the finest overall student experience. With a student population of over 30,000, the university welcomes numerous international students each year.
Also, apply for Commonwealth Scholarship in Pakistan 2023
Details About University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023-24:
- institute: University of Sheffield
- Degree level: Masters
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
Despite the University of Sheffield master’s Scholarship 2023-24 not being completely financed, it will still cover a vast portion of expenses during the scholarship year. The scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Waiver of all university expenses, including tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- The University of Sheffield offers several master’s degree programs in various fields, including:
- Masters in International Development
- Environmental Change and International Development MPH
- Master of Public Health in International Development
- International Justice and Law LLM
- Master in International Political Economy
- MA in Global Journalism
- MA in Public and Political Communication International
- Masters in Intercultural Communication
- All of these programs are designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge and skills in their respective fields and prepare them for successful careers in various industries.
The following developing nations’ residents are wecme to apply for the Sheffield International Student Scholarship.
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Egypt El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Lesotho Liberia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Senegal Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- West Bank and Gaza Strip
University of West Coast Scholarship 2023: How to Secure Your Chance
To be eligible for the University of Sheffield Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an offer for one of the qualifying courses by May 5th, 2023.
- Must be an international student or have a permanent address in one of the countries listed above.
- The University of Sheffield requires that you start your studies there in 2023.
- Attendance is mandatory on a full-time basis.
- The scholarship is suitable for visa issues.
The deadline for applications for the University of Sheffield Scholarships for Foreign Students in England for the year 2023-24 is May 31, 2023.
The University of Sheffield will contact you by May 18th, 2023 if you are selected for the next stage of the application process. They may require you to provide a brief personal statement to support your application.
If you have not received an email inviting you to submit a personal statement for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarship by May 18th, 2023, it means you have not been selected for this award.
The decision on applicants who were asked to submit an application will be made by the end of June.
How to Apply for University of Sheffield Scholarships 2023-24?
If you are offered a place on one of the eligible courses mentioned above, you will automatically be considered for the University of Sheffield Masters Scholarship 2023-24 in the UK. There is no necessity to submit a separate application for the scholarship. For more information about the scholarship, please refer to the official scholarship website using the link provided.