There is good news for all those students who are searching for a Fully-Funded Scholarship in Australia. Applicants are now invited to apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Tasmania University provides fully-funded research Masters and Doctoral degree scholarships to both local students and international students. Applications from all over the world are eligible to apply for the University of Tasmania scholarships for international students.
All students will be able to do research in the project skills, public sector, and creative industries and also get work on their innovative research in the field of their interest. A candidate’s research will be carried out by their supervisors by assigning work to create or generate new knowledge, which will increase the passion for furthering research for humanity. We encouraged you to must apply for the utas scholarships 2023 international students.
The University of Tasmania was founded in 1890 as a public university in Australia. It was the fourth most-aged university in Australia. An applicant can apply for various fields of study. The Institute of Tasmania (UTAS) is one of the top 10 research institutes in Australia. The complete details about this scholarship in Australia are provided below.
University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Host Country: Australia
- Institute(s): University of Tasmania
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Programs
- Number of Scholarships: 150
- Deadline: 27 March 2023
Fields of Study
- Health and Medicine
- Arts, Law, and Education
- Business and Economics
- Sciences and Engineering
- For Masters Degree program: (2 years)
- For Ph.D. Degree program: (3 years)
- The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
- The Government of Australia Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships
Financial Benefits for University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023 in Australia
The Tasmania scholarship in Australia is a fully funded Scholarship, and the recipient will accept the following financial services:
- Living allowance
- Full Tuition fee waiver
- Relocation allowance
- The allowance at the rate of AUD$28,597 per Year
Curious candidates must meet the eligibility requirements for this Australian Scholarship:
- All global students and domestic students are suitable to apply for Tasmania university scholarships in Australia.
- The hopeful should not have any other postgraduate scholarship [or the salary should be equal to 75 equal to the assistance.
- A nominee must hold relevant experience and reasonable academic background.
- Candidates must hold a graduate degree or coequal to apply for the Master’s degree program.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree or match to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Applicants will be provided with preferences based on their strategic research areas.
The last date to submit an application for the University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023 in Australia is
- International & Domestic applicants starting in 2023: 27 March 2023
- International & Domestic applicants starting in 2024: 25 September 2023
How to Apply!
The procedure of application is completely online for this scholarship in Australia. Jointly with the supervisory team, applicants must complete an application from the official website. A candidate should state his / her desire for a scholarship on application.
Contact information for the University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023 in Australia Office:
The University of Tasmania, Australia offers various scholarships to students. To get in touch with the scholarship office of the University of Tasmania, you may contact them through the following methods:
Email: email@example.com Phone: +61 3 6226 2999 Address: Student Services, University of Tasmania, Sandy Bay Campus, Hobart TAS 7005, Australia
It’s recommended to check the University of Tasmania’s official website for the latest information on scholarships and their requirements as the information may change from year to year.