Are you Looking for a Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia? Applicants are now welcome to apply for the VU Brisbane Global Excellence Scholarships. International students from across the world are eligible to apply.
Applicants who want to pursue a diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s degree studies at Victoria University Brisbane. For consideration, candidates must be new students starting their studies in 2023.
Selected students can expect a tuition fee discount of up to 17% for the first year of study. Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to get an A-1 qualification from a globally-ranked university! Victoria University is a public research university based in Brisbane, founded in 1916.
This institute is ranked in the top 3% of universities globally and is revolutionizing education in Australia with its new way of doing uni. In the QS World University Rankings 2023, it ranks 701-750 among dual-sector universities.
Why choose to study at Victoria University, Brisbane? VU Brisbane focuses on participants’ success and builds skills for a 21st-century career in their graduates.
With little class sizes, applicants get one-on-one time with their learning facilitators for personalized education, and with greater flexibility in education, the university ensures its students have less stress.
We encouraged you to must apply for the VU Brisbane Global Excellence Scholarships 2023. The complete article is provided below if you’d like more information or to apply.
About VU Brisbane Global Excellence Scholarships:
|Scholarship type||Partial funding|
|Eligible Region||All Regions|
- Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply.
- offered Course or Subjects: applicants can apply for a Diploma of Business (Enterprise), Diploma of Information Technology, Bachelor of Business (Information Systems Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Cyber Security, Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Business (Business Analytics), Master of Applied Information Technology, Master of Business Analytics, Master of Business Administration (Global), Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Enterprise Resource Planning, and Master of Supply Chain Management offered at the Victoria University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Participants must have paid the required tuition fee deposit and have accepted their offer.
Victoria University will award the nominated candidates a tuition fee scholarship that will cover a 17% tuition fee for the first year of study of their respective programs.
Application Process for VU Brisbane Global Excellence Scholarships
- How to Apply: The students can register on the university’s application portal and submit admission applications. Interested applicants must confirm that they wish to be considered for the opportunity at the time of application.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are required to present the following documents to the university:
- copies of your academic transcripts and other supporting documentation
- English language proficiency certificates (if available)
- If you are applying for credit, you must complete the Advanced Standing application (external link).
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must meet the entry requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEFL – 55
- PTE – 42-49
- CAE – 162
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (Level 4) – completed