Are you wondering about Banco de Mexico FIDERH Scholarship 2023? we have great news for you. Applications are open now for International students. It’s a fabulous opportunity.
Brunel University London and the Mexican Fund for Human Resources Development (FIDERH) have partnered to provide full-time students with Postgraduate taught and Postgraduate research courses with a 15% discount on tuition fees.
This opportunity is for Mexican students in receipt of a loan or financial support from FIDERH, a trust managed by the Central Bank of Mexico.
The candidates should apply for the program at Brunel in the usual way and apply for a FIDERH loan. we encouraged you to apply for the Scholarship program. for More information regarding the application process and deadlines read the complete article.
Also, apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship 2023
About Banco de Mexico FIDERH Scholarship 2023:
- Brunel University London and the Mexican Fund for Human Resources Development (FIDERH) have partnered to provide full-time students with Postgraduate taught and Postgraduate research courses with a 15% discount on tuition fees.
- Living allowances
following courses are available:
- Business and Management
- Business and Management (First Year)
- Computer Science
- Computer Science (First Year)
- Economics and Finance
- Economics and Mathematics
- Engineering (Pathway)
- Humanities, Social Sciences Education and Psychology
- Life Sciences
- Mathematics and Computing
Also, apply for Douglas college entrance scholarships 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Banco de Mexico FIDERH Scholarship 2023 :
To qualify for this Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Language Requirments: English
- Eligible Regions: All-World Nationals.
- Enrolling participants must submit a high school diploma with at least a 60 percent or higher equivalent.
- Participants must meet the English language requirements at a minimum of (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5)
- For complete information about the admission requirements, Contact Brunel University London
How to apply?
The application process for Banco de Mexico FIDERH Scholarship 2023 is completely online. if you are interested click on apply now button link: