The applications are open to apply for the Deakin University Scholarship 2023 in Australia for the academic year 2023. The Scholarships at Deakin University are open to Australians, the U.S., and all other international students. Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia offers fully funded. To submit an application for a Deakin University consult the application steps and choose the appropriate term and appropriate study course. Are you looking for the Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia?
Every year Deakin University offered many scholarships for international students who want to pursue their studies in Australia with international standards researchers. Deakin University scholarship is for Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs only. The Deakin University Funds 2-3 years for a Master’s and 3-4 years for a Ph.D. degree. This is a golden opportunity for those who want to study in Australia. We invite you to apply for it. There are about 43 universities in Australia. Deccan University is one of them.
Australian universities have the highest education system in the world. Deakin University is among the renowned universities in Australia, established in 1974. Every year, Deakin University provides educational opportunities for international students around the world.IELTS can be exempted and not required by Deakin University if a candidate can prove anyone of the condition that is given below in the Criteria. Study with Scholarship in Australia and start applying for the Deakin University Scholarships for International Students. The details are given below.
Details about Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia
- Host Country: Australia
- University Name: Deakin University
- Eligible Countries: applicants from all over the world
- Degrees level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: funded
- Deadline: Accepted All Years
- Master’s degree: Up to 2 Years
- Ph.D. degree: Up to 4 Years
Courses offered at Deakin University
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Science
- Faulty Engineering and Built Environment
- Faculty of Business
- Faulty of Law
- Institute for Frontier Materials
- Institute for Intelligent Systems Research and Innovation
- Faculty of Arts
- Faulty of Education
Below is a list of expenses that will be covered by the scholarship:
- Living Allowance: $27,596 per annum or $28,092 per annum tax exempt for up to 2 Years for a Research Master’s degree, and up to 4 Years for a Research Doctorate Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Thesis fund
- Medical allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Only international students can apply.
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for this scholarship
- For a Masters’s degree Program: You should have a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Sydney or from an accredited institution whose primary language is English.
- For a Ph.D. Research Program: 1)Bachelor’s degree, 2)Master’s degree with good academic grades and research work 3) An equivalent qualification that shows the research experience
- Applicants must provide a certificate of proficiency in English which they can obtain from their previous universities.
- Cv / Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Publications information
- Providing proof of identification and citizenship.
- Provide evidence of English proficiency
- All of these documents are required to apply.
There is no specific deadline for Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia. You can apply anytime throughout the year.
How to Apply?
The application process for the Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia is completely online. You will need to submit documents online. Click on the link below for more information.
For more information click: Here
To apply click here: Apply now