Thank you so much for visiting our website. We have brought you a great opportunity to study in Tokyo as you know we keep you updated on scholarships from different countries. Today we are here with the university of Tokyo fellowship 2023 for International students. This scholarship is for international students who want to continue their education in Japan, so Tokyo offers a fully-funded scholarship to international students. Those seeking a fully-funded scholarship in Japan must apply.
This is a fully-funded scholarship that is offered annually by Japan to students from around the world to come and study in Japan. University of Tokyo Fellowship 2022 is available for students enrolled in Doctoral Degree programs. The opportunity is offered through the Graduate school of Frontier sciences.(GSFS). It is one of the universities in Tokyo. The basic expenses of the selected individuals will be paid by the host organization. applicants who are interested in this fellowship program must submit their application before 15th June 2022.
The fellowships will be awarded to students having excellent academic records. To apply for the Japanese Fellowship, you must go through the eligibility criteria; you must not miss this opportunity if you fulfill the required standards. For further information about the University of Tokyo Fellowship, check the details below and apply.
About university of Tokyo fellowship 2023
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Financial coverage: JPY 200,000 per month
- Degree level: Ph.D./Doctoral.
- Application Deadline: 15th June 2022
- All International and Japanese Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Students from any country in the world can apply for it.
- Candidates must hold a valid visa to stay in Japan.
- The Fellowship is for the students enrolled in Ph.D./Doctoral programs.
- Both Male/females are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- There is no need for tests like IELTS/TOEFL.
- Must have certificates of proficiency in English.Which you will get from your previous universities.
- Copies of Presented Papers
- Complete the application form
- Past Achievements
- Recommendation letter from Master’s course supervisor
- Research Plan
- Official Transcripts
- Other documents.
The last date to apply for Tokyo University Fellowship is 15th June 2022.
How to Apply?
The application process for the University of Tokyo fellowship 2022-23 is completely online. To apply you will need to submit documents online. If you would like to apply, click on the link below.