Are you searching for fully funded scholarships in Ireland? Then welcome you are at the right place applications are now open for the government of ireland scholarships 2022/23. The scholarships are for the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. level degree programs. Candidates from all over the globe can apply for International Education Scholarship (IES). Higher Quality Education is ranked among the top 10 in Ireland.
government of ireland scholarships 2022/23 offer master leading to Ph.D. in any Academic Discipline. All educational courses are eligible for scholarships, including STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) and AHSS (Arts, Humanities, and Social Science). English is the medium of instruction. The scholarship is open to all ages.
Registration Fees are not required. The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships will award 60 scholarships for the Academic Year 2023. In Ireland, the Council invests in 280 new postgraduate scholarships every year. We inspired you to must apply for these Irish Government scholarships in 2023. Please refer to the provided details below and apply them for further verification.
Must See: fully funded scholarships in argentina
About government of ireland scholarships 2022/23:
|Eligible Countries||Non-European Country Applicants are Eligible|
|Sponsored By||International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES)|
|Organization||Government of Ireland|
|Degrees||Bachelor, Master, Doctorate (MS leading to Ph.D.)|
|Deadline||24th March 2023|
Also apply for top 100 us universities 2022
Duration of the government of ireland scholarships 2022/23
- Bachelor’s Degree: 4 years
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
List available Fields
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships are available in the following fields and majors.
- Social Science
The Irish Government Scholarship 2023 offers the following benefits to selected students. All costs of nominees will be covered.
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Registration Fee
Universities Offering Irish Scholarships
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Technological University Dublin
- National College of Ireland
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- University of Limerick
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
The following criteria must be met in order to qualify for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2023.
- Applicant must be Non-EU National.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be good in Extra_curriculum activities
- They should have strong reasons for studying in Ireland and indicate how GOI-IES will benefit them in the long run.
- This scholarship is also open to students with a Bachelor’s degree in their final year.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for a master’s application
- Ph.D. candidates must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Deadline For the Irish Government Scholarships:
The last date to apply for the government of ireland scholarships 2022/23 is 24th March 2023
Note: If you have any questions regarding the Scholarship please email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
For detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link below).