Would you like to study on a fully funded scholarship in Foreign Countries? You are just one step away from achieving your goal. Applicants are now invited to apply for the HEC Scholarships 2023 For Master and PhD..
The name of this scholarship program is 75 National Top Talent Scholarship programs for Pakistani Students. Higher Education Commission (HEC) provides Scholarships for Pakistani students to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs.
The Duration of the Scholarship for the Master’s degree program is 2 years and for the Ph.D. The degree Program is 4 years.
There is a large number of areas of courses and Fields available for the Scholarship. It’s the best chance for Pakistani nationals to study in the Top best 25 institutes in the world.
The interesting thing is students will enjoy the study in multiple countries the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, China, Switzerland, Japan, and Hongkong with the help of this scholarship.
If you are interested must submit your application form before 21st March 2023. The application form is available at the HEC official portal link mentioned at the end of the article.
We encouraged you to must apply for the HEC Scholarships 2023 For Master’s and Ph.D. For more updates read the complete article given below.
About the HEC Scholarships 2023 For Master and PhD
|Scholarship Location||USA, UK, Canada, Switzerland, Singapore, China, Japan, Hongkong|
|Program||Masters and Ph.D.|
|Deadline||21 March 2023|
- candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for the HEC scholarship
- Both Males/Females are eligible
- candidates must not be the receiver of any other scholarship program
- The scholarships are for Master’s & Ph.D. programs
- candidates with a minimum of one-second division through their entire academic career can apply
- For Ph.D. Ms/ME/Mphil or equivalent 18 years of education
- For Masters BE/BS or Masters equivalent to 16 years of education
- First division in the Annual system
- 4.0 Cgpa out of 5
- 3.0 CGPA out of 4
Age Required for HEC Scholarships 2023 For Master and PhD
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years
- Five years of age relaxation, For Faculty members,
|University of Oxford||United Kingdom|
|California Institute of Technology (Caltech)||United States|
|Harvard University||United States|
|Stanford University||United States|
|University of Cambridge||United Kingdom|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)||United States|
|Princeton University||United States|
|University of California, Berkeley||United States|
|Yale University||United States|
|The University of Chicago||United States|
|Columbia University||United States|
|Imperial College London||United Kingdom|
|Johns Hopkins University||United States|
|University of Pennsylvania||United States|
|Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zurich||Switzerland|
|University of Toronto||Canada|
|University College London (UCL)||United Kingdom|
|University of California, Los Angeles||United States|
|National University of Singapore||Singapore|
|Cornell University||United States|
|Duke University||United States|
|University of Michigan-Ann Arbor||United States|
|Northwestern University||United States|
- Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences
- Public Administration & Management
- Business Administration & Management
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Information Technology
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Cyber Security – Information Technology
- Data Sciences – Information Technology
- Hydrology and Water resources management – Civil Engineering
- Satellite & Aerospace – Aerospace Engineering
- Urban Planning & Development
- Development Economics – Social Sciences
- Disaster & Risk Management
- Engineering and Emerging Sciences
- International Relations
- International Law – Social Sciences
- Nonproliferation and Peace Studies – Social Sciences
- Renewable Energy – Electrical Engineering
The last date to apply for HEC Scholarships for master’s and PhD 2023 is 21 March 2023.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarships 2023 For Master and PhD!
- Candidates need to apply at the HEC Offical Portal
- The Candidates should return to their home country after the completion of the degree
- nominees must sign an agreement with HEC to serve for three years.