Are you wondering about a Scholarship in Finland? Applications are now being accepted for the university of Helsinki scholarship 2023 in Finland.
We welcome applications from international applicants. Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s degree program to be eligible for the scholarships.
Helsinki scholarships last for two years. All academic departments at the University of Helsinki, Finland, are tuition-free.
Application fees are not charged. Among the top 100 universities in the world, the University of Helsinki is one of the largest research institutions in the world.
It is possible for researchers to study and work in Finland. Interested students from around the world can apply for financial aid through the University of Helsinki Scholarship Program 2022 in Finland.
Tuition, meal discounts, public transportation, and other benefits will be covered by the scholarship. The Finland’s University of Helsinki is a public research university.
Finland’s largest and oldest university offers the widest range of study options. Founded in 1640, it has a long history. A Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree, and a doctoral degree are all offered by the University of Helsinki.
There are 45 universities in Finland. The entire academic spectrum is covered by 22 universities of applied sciences.
In Finland, there are more than 400 disciplines offered by higher education institutions, and more than 220,000 international students study throughout the country. Apply for the University Of Helsinki Scholarship 2022-23 as soon as possible.
About the University Of Helsinki Scholarship 2022-23 in Finland
- Host Country: Finland
- Institute: Helsinki University
- Available Degree: Master’s programs
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 4th November 2022
- Fully Funded award (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee
- Free or highly affordable health care services will be provided
- Student meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants
- Reductions in public transport
- Unisport services at low prices.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world
- The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s Scholarship.
- The same application can use for the scholarship, which is used for admission. No separate application is required
- No need to contact instructors or anyone else.
- The stipend is automatically paid upon acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree final transcript.
- Updated CV.
- Personal statement of 300 to 350 words.
- Pdf Scanned passport.
The last date to apply for the University Of Helsinki Scholarship 2022-23 in Finland is 4th November 2022.
Also, Check out: Suny Geneseo merit scholarships 2023
How to Apply for university of helsinki scholarship 2023!
The application process is completely online for the scholarship.
- First of all, Find the Master’s program you want to apply to Degree Finder.
- Read the instructions and prepare the necessary documents.
- Now Apply for a scholarship with the same application which used to apply for the Master’s program.
- Submit your application.