Are you looking for fully funded scholarships in South Korea? We have great news for you.KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 South Korea is open now. Undergraduate Scholarships are one of the most searched scholarships in South Korea by students from all over the world.
KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology) is available for Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 for worldwide applicants to fulfill their dream in South Korea’s top-class university.KAIST University, South Korea is the ultra-modern Institute of Technology and Science.
It is the most popular research-oriented university. KAIST University is famous for its excellent academic research system, cutting-edge research, top-class facilities, international opportunities, and internationally renowned faculty.
KAIST provides International Scholarships every year, for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D./Doctoral studies in South Korea. Almost all major fields are available. All the available programs are in the English Language. A several no of International Scholarships 2023 is available for worldwide students at KAIST, South Korea.
They provide Korean Government Scholarships, KAIST University Scholarships (University Funded) and other scholarships are also available. Kaist University hosts local and international students (More than 12,000+ students including 1000+ International students from 90+ different countries all over the world).
Currently, KAIST University provides Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 for International students. This opportunity is available to pursue different Bachelor’s Degree programs. All the expenses of the students are covered in this KAIST South Korea Scholarship.detailed information is given below.
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 South Korea Details:
|Host Country:||Study in South Korea|
|Host University:||KAIST University, South Korea|
|Scholarships Offered By:||University Funded|
|Scholarships Coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Degree Level:||Undergraduate Degree Programs in all Fields.|
|Course Level & Duration||Bachelor’s Degree: 4 Academic Year|
Benefits Of KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship
It is a golden opportunity to Free Study in South Korea. The International scholarship 2023 at KAIST South Korea has the following benefits as given below:
- Full tuition – fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance also provided 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
Available Degree Programs For Undergraduate Studies At KAIST:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
Life Science & Bioengineering college
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this South Korea Scholarship:
- Must be an International Student.
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
- He or she both holds or will hold a High School Diploma/Degree for a Bachelors’s s/Undergraduate Degree Application.
- A candidate must maintain his or her GPA of 2.7 / 4.3 after fresher’s year.
What Documents Are Required For Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
- Application Form. (CHK Sample Application Form)
- One Recommendation Letter. (CHK Sample)
- Passport Scan
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Personal Statements
- English Language Proficiency Document.
- The high school degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- The high school degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded
- Financial Statement Resources
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
International Candidates of Korean Origin
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
Deadline For KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
There are three various application cycles each year, so you can be submitted thrice a year, as follow:
- Application Opens: Sep.5, 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents: Oct. 22, 2022
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: Oct. 28, 2022
Regular Applications: (Apply for This One)
- Application Opens: Nov.8, 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents: Jan. 13, 2023
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: Jan. 20, 2023
- Application Opens: Mar.1, 2023
- Deadline for Application & Documents: May. 26, 2023
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: May. 31, 2023
How To Apply For KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship:
The applicants have to fill out the online application form and then forward the complete set of all required documents to the university address.
- The applicant needs to download the application form Download Form
- First filled the application form from this online portal: Visit for Apply
- Create an Account and complete the Sign-up form.
- Submit the application form online, and upload all required documents.
- Upload to our online application system by the specified deadline. Late submissions and applications will not be processed.
- For complete KAIST Admissions Guidelines, you can also Visit Here
- You can also visit the official announcement about scholarships.