We have researched and found that Montreal University is a world-renowned institution for higher education, with a long history of providing top-notch academic programs to students from all over the world. In this article, we will be exploring the various scholarships available at Montreal University for international students, and how to apply for them.
Montreal University offers a range of fully-funded scholarships to international students, including those from developing countries. These scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other associated costs of studying in Canada. The scholarships are highly competitive, and applicants are required to demonstrate outstanding academic performance, leadership skills, and a strong commitment to their chosen field of study.
To be eligible for Montreal University scholarships, international students must first apply for admission to the university. The admission requirements vary depending on the program of study, but generally, applicants are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent and meet minimum language proficiency requirements.
Once admitted, students can then apply for scholarships through the university’s scholarship portal. The scholarship application process typically involves submitting transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and other supporting documents. Applicants are also required to complete an interview with the scholarship committee.
About Scholarships at Montreal University 2023–2024 :
- Host Country: Canada
- Institute(s): Université de Montréal
- Degree level: Bachelor Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Type: Funded
- Eligibility: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 1 September 2023
Benefits of Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24:
1#Undergraduate Scholarships at Montreal University
Montreal University offers undergraduate scholarships to international students based on their academic excellence. The scholarships are divided into three levels, A, B, and C, each with its own financial coverage. Here are the details:
Here are the tuition fees for different levels of study, listed in ascending order:
- $71.97 per credit
- $1,079.57 per session (15 credits)
- $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits)
- $205.75 per credit
- $3,086.30 per session (15 credits)
- $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits)
- $431.73 per credit
- $6,475.88 per session (15 credits)
- $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits)
To be considered for these scholarships, undergraduate international students must maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0 or its equivalent.
2#Masters Scholarships at Montreal University
Montreal University offers partially funded scholarships to international students pursuing a master’s degree. The scholarships are divided into two categories: Non-research and Research.
Here are the tuition fees for non-research and research studies, listed in ascending order:
- $223.25 per credit
- $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
- $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits)
- $225.99 per credit
- $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
- $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits)
To be eligible for these scholarships, international students must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0 or its equivalent. Moreover, they must demonstrate excellent research skills and show their potential to contribute to the research activities of the university.
3#Ph.D. Scholarships at Montreal University
Montreal University provides partially funded scholarships to international students pursuing a PhD degree. The scholarship covers the following:
Here are the tuition fees for the program:
- $479.85 per credit
- $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits)
To be considered for these scholarships, international students must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0 or its equivalent. Additionally, they must demonstrate excellent research skills and show their potential to contribute to the research activities of the university.
Here are the details regarding the supporting documentation for your application, which must be submitted within ten days of its receipt:
- Authentic academic transcripts
- National ID card or passport
- Updated CV
- One or more endorsement letters
- A motivation letter in English for a scholarship.
Here are the requirements you must meet in order to be eligible for the University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students:
- You must be an international student.
- You must possess a valid study permit, and Canadian citizenship or permanent residency in Canada are not acceptable.
- You must be enrolled full-time at the Université de Montréal for the duration of your academic program.
The deadline for international students to apply for the Montreal University Scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year in Canada is September 1st, 2023.
How to Apply for Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24?
If you are interested in applying for Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Check the eligibility criteria for the scholarships you are interested in applying for.
- Gather all the required documents, including transcripts, test scores, letters of recommendation, and essays.
- Submit your application by the deadline specified on the scholarship’s website.
- You need to wait for the scholarship committee to evaluate your application and reach a decision.
FAQs about Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24:
Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24 offer a great opportunity for international students who wish to study in Montreal. With a variety of scholarships available, students can find financial assistance to cover the costs of tuition, accommodation, and other expenses associated with studying abroad. By following the steps outlined above, you can apply for Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24 and pursue your academic goals in one of the world’s most vibrant cities.