Are you seeking a scholarship to pursue a PhD with scholarship in Canada 2023? Then you should read this post closely! The University of Calgary is offering a fully funded scholarship for international students entering their first year in any undergraduate degree program come to Fall.
This scholarship offers $20,000 annually and is renewable as long as the student meets the criteria set by the university. These include not only excellent academic performance but also accomplishments outside of the classroom.
The University of Calgary promises a high-quality educational experience and research opportunities that address some of society’s pressing challenges.
If you are interested in pursuing your dreams while studying at an institution with these benefits, then consider applying for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship today!
Also, apply for scholarships in Canada for international students 2023
About PhD with scholarship in Canada 2023:
- Country Name: Canada
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: open to check the deadlines
- apply for fully funded scholarship in canada 2023
- canada fully funded scholarship 2023
- Lakehead University Scholarships in Canada 2023(fully funded)
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
Benefits of PhD with scholarship in Canada 2023
University of Calgary Scholarships are of the following types:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- scholarship amount: $15,000
- Renewal: annually in the second, third, and fourth year of the undergraduate program at the University of Calgary
- Renewal requirements: the recipient must achieve a minimum GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
- Total scholarship amount over 4 years of the undergraduate program: $60,000
- Eligibility: Applicants must be international students
- Enrollment: Applicants must be registered full-time in an undergraduate degree program that commences in the Fall term
- New students: Applicants must be new students
- Minimum GPA requirement: Applicants must present a minimum GPA of 3.20 to be considered for a scholarship
- English Language Proficiency requirement: Applicants must have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement to be considered for a scholarship.
The last date to apply for Ph.D. programs in Canada with scholarship 2023 is 1 March 2023 .
How To Apply For PhD with scholarship in Canada 2023?
The application process is completely online. To know more information about the University of Calgary International Scholarship, please visit the official website: