Unlock opportunity doors and unleash your potential! The Moroccan Government Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2023-2024 offer a lifeline to talented individuals longing to break free from limited resources.
Imagine a world where financial hurdles don’t dictate your dreams, and where education knows no boundaries. Embrace the chance to rewrite your story, gain knowledge from Morocco’s ancient streets and forge a path toward a brighter future.
Don’t let circumstances define you; let this scholarship spark your transformation!AMCI, the Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation, has announced that scholarships have been offered to Pakistani students for the academic year 2023-24 for admission into Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher Education.
An Overview Of Moroccan Government Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2023-2024:
|Scholarship||Moroccan Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)|
|Degree Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree|
|Eligible Countries||Pakistani students are welcome to apply|
|Application Method||Online Apply|
|Deadline||26th June 2023.|
Applicants can apply for the following research fields.
- Veterinary Medicine, etc.
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident. Dual nationality holders are excluded.
- All applicants must provide a valid HAT or USAT test score. Applicants without a valid HAT/USAT test score, please visit the Education Testing Council website for more information. The criteria for nomination are determined by the HAT (Higher Education Aptitude Test) score for Master/Ph.D. programs and the USAT (Undergraduate Studies Admission Test) score for Bachelor programs. However, HEC retains the right to alter or amend the nomination criteria as necessary.
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) is required for the Undergraduate program, with a maximum age of 23 years.
- A minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for a Master’s program.
- For admission to Ph.D. programs at Moroccan universities, you must have at least 18 years of education in the relevant field.
- Applicants are required to meet additional requirements specified by the respective university in Morocco.
LANGUAGE OF TEACHING:
In Morocco’s educational institutions, particularly in the scientific, technical, and economic sectors, French is the primary language of instruction. Candidates admitted to these institutions will be required to participate in refresher courses in the French language during the academic year 2023/2024. These courses will be conducted at suitable centers, such as Alliance Française, Center Culture Francals, etc., in the candidate’s home country.
Upon successful completion of the language upgrading program, students who pass the linguistic training tests and are included in the “university training” quota will be directed to specific academic programs based on the quality of their academic records and their ranking.
Courses in “Arabic Language and Literature” and “Islamic Studies” are taught in Arabic, and candidates interested in these courses must possess proficiency in the Arabic language. The option to study “Legal Science” is available in both Arabic and French.
Kindly review the comprehensive information regarding the specific scholarship program. It encompasses details about Moroccan institutions/universities, stipend, accommodation, medical coverage, visa, and residency requirements. You can access this information at the following link: (Moroccan Information File)
Public training universities in Morocco can be found by following these steps:
Please visit the websites:
There are no documents (hard copies) that prospective applicants are required to submit to the Higher Education Commission (HEC) at this stage of the application process. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be requested to submit the following documents. To prevent any inconvenience in the future, prospective applicants are advised to prepare an application dossier with the following details.
- A copy of the HEC application form, duly signed by the applicant, is required.
- Attested copies of all educational documents.
- Copy of CNIC.
- Candidate’s motivation letter.
- Documents certifying outstanding educational performances and the candidate’s involvement in extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Letter of recommendation emphasizing the candidate’s qualities.
- Preparation of a dissertation/thesis for obtaining a Master’s degree and a proposal for a doctoral thesis for doctoral students.
- A non-criminal record, commonly known as a Police Clearance Certificate, must be obtained no more than six months prior to the application deadline.
- All applicants must submit a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition. A written certificate from a physician proving that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C, or any other epidemic conditions.
- For employment purposes, it is necessary to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer.
- Assistant Director (HRD)
- Learning Opportunities Abroad,
- Scholarship Division, Higher Education Commission,
- Sector H-9, Islamabad.
- Phone: 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432
Don’t miss out! The HEC portal will accept online applications for Moroccan Government Scholarships until June 26th, 2023. Apply now and seize the opportunity!
How To Apply!
Apply online at: https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk. After registering and filling out your profile, please select ” Moroccan Govt Scholarship Program “. After submitting the application, the applicant should obtain a printed copy and sign it.