In a world where dreams are often confined by financial limitations, education becomes an elusive quest for many deserving minds. As the digital age propels us forward, the Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Phase 3 emerges as a beacon of hope.
It tears down barriers that hinder potential. It embraces the underlying problems faced by countless individuals, offering a transformative opportunity to register online and unlock a future filled with limitless possibilities.
Step into a realm where ambition meets access, and embark on a journey that defies circumstance. The Ehsaas Scholarship awaits those brave enough to grasp its outstretched hand, bridging the divide between aspiration and actualization.
AHSAAS Scholarship Program 2023 – Phase 3 Form Online Registration – The EHSAAS undergraduate scholarship program will open for applications on September 30th, 2023 for admission to the upcoming program which will take place from October 1st to April 30th, 2023.
There will be an opportunity for students to apply for an EHSAAS college scholarship in 2023 through the HEC portal. Over the course of the last year, 67,000 scholarships were awarded to undergraduate students through the Ehsaas student scholarship program.
Wait for a minute I want to tell you something. If you are not interested in reading the whole article and you want to apply directly, then the application link is provided below:
|HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-lll
|Universities of Pakistan
|Fully Funded Scholarships
|Number of Awards
|30 October 2023
Online Application for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 is one of the programs under Premier Imran Khan’s Ehsaas scholarship program that will be available to students from low-income families in the coming academic year.
It is the most extensive scholarship program offered in Pakistan. This need-based Ehsaas scholarship 2022 undergraduate program is expected to benefit more than 200 000 students.
Last date for Ehsaas Scholarship 2023
There are a limited number of Ehsaas Scholarships 2022 available and applications are due by 31 December 2022. A second phase of the Ehsaas undergraduate (UG) scholarship program 2022 is to be launched by Pakistan’s Higher Education Commission (HEC) in the near future for students applying to any of the 125 public sector universities the agency recognizes as eligible for the scholarship.
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program for 2023
According to the report, since Pakistan’s population consists of about 220 million people, more than half of whom are university-age, the government of Pakistan prefers to work on programs that provide access to financially deserving people. Along with encouraging gender equality in the country, all need to be brought into higher education to facilitate the country’s youth.
Apply online at ehsas.hec.gov.pk
In order to benefit low-income students, Imran Khan has inaugurated the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022. It is estimated that approximately 50,000 and 200, 000 scholarships will be awarded every year and over a period of four years, respectively. Online Registration has already begun.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Phase II
Note: Ehsaas Scholarship Date has been extended
- http//ehsaas.hec.gov.pk online apply
- ehsas.hec.gov.pk online apply
- Ehsaas Nadra gov pk 8171 apply online
Online Registration for the Ehsaas Program in 2023
It was a collaboration between the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) that led to Ahsas Program 2023. Please do not send applications directly to HEC or BISP. Only online applications will be accepted.
Registration for the Ehsaas Program 8171 Nadra
Applications and required documents for the program must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of each university by the last date. If you also want to submit, click on the link below.
Scholarships are offered for:
- Students admitted to public sector universities recognized by HEC for Fall 2021 session
- According to the Project’s policy, students must meet the need criteria and provide authentic information.
- Admissions are based on merit. To get merit, a student must meet the admission criteria of the institution he/she wants to get admission to.
- HEC-approved degree programs.
- Eligibility for the scholarship is determined by the institution’s regulations i.e. the maximum age for entry into undergraduate programs at HEI is the same.
- If a student is found ineligible for the scholarship, he/she will not be considered because he/she is not eligible to receive the award.
- A student is not eligible if he/she has already received a scholarship or is still benefiting from a scholarship.
- Students enrolled in distance learning programs and affiliated institutes (private & public).
- Students can be admitted on a self-sustaining/self-supporting/self-financing basis, or to an evening program with higher fees
- Ehsaas Scholarship program is not available to students enrolled in two-year post-high school or equivalent programs, two-year associate degree programs, and master’s degrees or BA\BSc programs who have not eligible to submit an application for it.
- Students who are Associate degree holders who are newly admitted to a lateral Undergraduate degree program i.e. fifth semester in progress are also not eligible to apply for this program.
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Phase II Application Form for 2023 can be found here
Scholarships will be given to female students at 50%. Scholarships are available at top government and private colleges and universities in Pakistan. Now you can apply online through the official website. To apply online, visit the Higher Education Commission website. We have already given the official website link in the previous section. You can visit there and submit an application.
PM Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Phase 3 Application Process
PM Ehsas Kafalat Program covers tuition costs as well as stipends. Students enrolled in undergraduate degree programs will also be eligible for need-based scholarships. This money can be used to encourage them. The government of Pakistan wants to fully empower students through this program so that education is not an obstacle.