Hi, Are you looking for Fully-Funded Scholarships in New Zealand 2023? Exciting news! The applications for the 2023 Scholarships in New Zealand are now open. These scholarships are offered for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs.These Scholarships are Fully-Funded, and applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
New Zealand is a beautiful country with a renowned education system, making it one of the best places to live and study in the world. The best thing about studying in New Zealand is that there is no obligation to return to your home country. Almost all courses and fields are available for scholarships, including Science and Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics and Management, Social Sciences, Technology, Environmental, and many other fields.
Even without IELTS, you can still gain admission to some of the top universities in New Zealand. International students have an awesome opportunity to study in New Zealand, and we strongly encourage you to apply for the Scholarships in New Zealand in 2023. The list of Scholarships in New Zealand is given below.
About Scholarships in New Zealand 2023
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Finland 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships
- George Washington University Scholarships 2023-2024
- UNSW Scholarships in Australia 2023
- ADB Scholarship at University of Auckland: This scholarship is fully funded and available for international students to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Auckland. The scholarship covers all expenses and there are a wide range of fields available to study. The ADB awards 300 scholarships per year.
- University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship is available for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree at the University of Waikato. The deadline is ongoing and there is no set deadline.
- Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington: This scholarship is available for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s by Research, or Master’s by Coursework degree in any subject at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Lincoln University International Taught Master Merit Scholarships: This scholarship is available for international students applying for Master’s degree studies at Lincoln University. It is a merit-based scholarship.
- University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship is available for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Diploma degree at the University of Auckland.
- Canterbury Chemeca Trust Fund: This scholarship provides assistance for conferences and workshops, and is available for students at the College of Engineering. The scholarship amount is $500 and the closing date is June 30, 2023.
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan: This scholarship is available for any college and provides $25,000 per annum. The closing date is July 29, 2023.
- Helen Macmillan Brown Bursaries: This scholarship provides $2,500 and has a tenure of 1 year. The closing date is August 15, 2023.
- UC College of Engineering International Scholarship: This scholarship is available for prospective international first-year undergraduate engineering students at the College of Engineering. The scholarship amount is $15,000 and has a tenure of 1 year. The closing date is August 15, 2023.
- UC Product Design Scholarship: This scholarship is available for intending product design students at the College of Engineering. The scholarship amount is $5,000 per annum and has a tenure of 2 years. The closing date is August 15, 2023.
How To Apply!
To apply for scholarships in New Zealand in 2023, you can follow these general steps:
- Research scholarships that are available to you based on your eligibility and academic interests.
- Review the scholarship requirements and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Collect all the necessary documents required for the application, such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, and essays.
- Apply for the scholarship by completing the application form, providing all the required documents, and submitting it before the deadline.
- Wait for the scholarship committee to review your application.
- If selected for the scholarship, follow the instructions provided to accept the scholarship and complete any additional requirements.
It is important to carefully review the application requirements and deadlines for each scholarship and to apply for multiple scholarships to increase your chances of being awarded funding. Good luck with your scholarship applications!