If you are searching for a fully-funded scholarship in Korea, look no further than the KAIST University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea. Applications are now being accepting.The scholarships are fully funded, and both Master’s and Ph.D. applicants can apply.
Individuals from around the globe can apply for the International Student Scholarship offered by KAIST University. This scholarship presents a chance for students to engage in their academic pursuits or research activities using world-class resources at a South Korean institution.
There are almost 300 scholarship opportunities available. The university offers all Academic Fields/Majors for Bachelor’s Degree Programs, Master’s Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs to Study Free in Korea. One of the most significant benefits of this scholarship is that there is no need for IELTS or TOEFL tests.
KAIST, the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, is a well-known research-oriented university located in Daejeon, South Korea. The university is well-known for its expertise in science and technology fields, and it has made significant contributions to the growth of South Korea’s technological and economic development.
Also, apply for Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 | Fully Funded
About KAIST University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea
- Host Country: South Korea
- University Name: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- No. of Awards: More than 300
- Spring Semester: August- September
- Fall Semester (Early): December – January
- Fall Semester (Regular): March – April
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden 2023 for International Students
- Scholarships in Finland 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships
- George Washington University Scholarships 2023-2024
Here are the benefits of the KAIST University GRADUATES Scholarship 2023 listed in bullet points:
- Full scholarship, covering the entire tuition fee for the program
- Monthly allowance of 300 USD for Bachelor’s candidates
- Monthly allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s students
- Monthly allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral students
- Medical health insurance fees covered by the scholarship
- Korean nationals can also apply.
- To be eligible for a master’s degree program, the applicant must have obtained a bachelor’s degree or anticipate completing their bachelor’s degree prior to enrolling in the program.
- For a Ph.D. degree program, the applicant must have a master’s degree or expect to have a master’s degree at the time of enrollment in KAIST.
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship (dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
- A copy of the national identity card.
- Scanned copies of your parents’ national identity card.
- A certificate of family registration that demonstrates your parental relationship is required.
- Certificates of your degrees.
Applicants must submit an English proficiency report taken within the last two years (starting from September 24). The accepted tests and corresponding minimum scores are: IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (IBT 83/PBT 560/BT 220), TOEIC (720), and TEPS (599).
- Two recommendation letters from your academic advisors or, in case you have been employed, from your employer.
- A CV
- Honors, awards, and employment proofs.
- All papers must be either in Korean or English.
If an applicant is a national of an English-speaking country (such as Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, or Canada) or a country where English is an official language (such as India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and others), they are not required to submit an English Proficiency Test (EPT) report.
Available Fields & Majors
Here is a list of the available fields and majors for the KAIST University GRADUATES Scholarship 2023:
- College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
- College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
- College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- School of Transdisciplinary Studies.
- Spring Semester: August-September
- Fall Semester (Early): December-January
- Fall Semester (Regular): March-April.
How to Apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2023?
To apply for the KAIST University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea, you must complete the online application form on the official website. After submitting the online application, you need to send a hard copy of the application printouts and all the required documents to the Graduate Admissions Team at KAIST. The key date for submission is January 6th.
The postal address for submitting the documents is Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST #110, 1st Floor, E16‐1 B/D, Daehakro 291, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea.