The University of Zurich’s Graduate School of Economics is offering fully-funded scholarships through the UBS Center Scholarship 2023 program. These scholarships are awarded annually to exceptional university graduates to pursue their doctoral studies at university zurich economics
Additionally, the UBS Center will also fund new endowed chairs at the Department of Economics, creating more doctoral positions for talented young researchers.
The goal of the program is to establish the Zurich Graduate School of Economics as a leading international graduate school for economics and to attract top academic talent from around the world to Switzerland. The UBS Center aims to promote economic prosperity in Switzerland by investing in higher education and research.
The scholarships are open to candidates from all around the world, awarded based on exceptional academic achievement, and continued funding will depend on the successful completion of coursework. While preference may be given to students whose research interests align with the UBS International Center of Economics in Society, applications from all fields are accepted.
The UBS Center, also known as the UBS International Center of Economics in Society, is an affiliated institute of the Department of Economics at the University of Zurich. It was created in 2012 with a significant donation from UBS on the bank’s 150th anniversary. In recognition of this generous contribution, the university named the center after UBS.
Also, apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
About UBS Center Scholarship 2023 – university zurich economics:
institute: University of Zurich’s Graduate School of Economics
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Deadline: January 15, 2024
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
- scholarships in switzerland for international students 202
- Most famous scholarships in the world 2023
UBS Center Scholarship 2023 – university zurich economics benefits:
- The UBS Center Scholarships provide full coverage for living expenses and fees.
- The scholarship includes a stipend of CHF 42’500 per year for living expenses.
- The scholarship is offered for a duration of four years, contingent on the successful completion of coursework.
- The UBS Center Scholarships are available for graduate students in the field of economics and business.
- The Graduate School of Economics at the University of Zurich offers a wide range of programs in economics and business, including Ph.D. programs, master’s programs, and research-oriented courses.
- The scholarships aim to support students who intend to pursue research in economics, finance, management, and related fields.
- The UBS Center Scholarships provide an opportunity for students to study and conduct research at one of the leading universities in the field of economics and business, under the guidance of experienced faculty members.
- The UBS Center also aims to foster collaborations between academic researchers and practitioners in the field of economics and business.
All countries are eligible to apply for:
- The applicant must be admitted to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics in order to be eligible for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- The applicant must indicate that they are applying for a UBS Center Scholarship when they apply for admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics.
- Meet the academic requirements set by the Zurich Graduate School of Economics
- Provide necessary documents such as CV, transcripts, research proposal, and recommendation letters
- Meet the language requirements, as English is the main language of instruction at the University of Zurich.
- Meet any other requirements set by the UBS Center and the University of Zurich.
The deadline for submitting the application for the UBS Center Scholarship is January 15, 2024.
How to apply?
The application process is online for the Scholarship. Submit the required documents along with the application form. visit link given below: