Are you looking for Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan? Applicants are now invited to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan. All International Students from ADB Member countries are eligible to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023 at the University of Tokyo, Japan.
ADB Scholarship is a golden opportunity for international students from all over the world to undertake their Masters’s Degree from Japan’s best University. This is the most popular scholarship awarded to more than 300 Scholarships every year.
ADB Fully Funded Scholarships are available for the academic session of 2023-2024. Almost all study fields and majors are offered by the University of Tokyo under ADB Scholarship to pursue a master’s degree program for international n students. There is No Application Fee required to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship duration is for 2 Years. ADB-JSP Scholarship is offered by the Government of Japan and organized by Asian Development Bank. This scholarship will cover all your expenses for 2 years degree program. The course will be taught in English.
Tokyo University was established in 1877 located in Tokyo, Japan. It is the first public research imperial university. More than 30,000 national and international applicants are enrolled in the university.
The university facilitated students with quality education and others. This university has produced great leaders. The University of Tokyo is ranked 1st in Asia and Japan and 26th number in the whole world.
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 Details:
|University of Tokyo
|10 December 2022.
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan is a Full Free Scholarship for International applicants. It will provide all the necessary expenses to study abroad. Detail is given below :
- Free accommodation
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Allowance for Books
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges , Photocopying, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
List of Available Study Fields:
Applicants can apply in one of the following study areas while applying for ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo:
- International Studies
- Environment Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
Must see; Open Door Russian Scholarship 2022-2023
Candidates have to prepare the following documents while applying for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan:
- Complete Application Form (Click to Download)
- Academic Transcript or its copy from previously attended the institute.
- Degree Certificate or its copy from previously attended the institute.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Tow Recommendation Letters (Click Here)
Note: Prepare all the above documents in English.
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship in Japan:
- Candidates must be a citizen of ADB Member Countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 is 10th December 2022.
How to Apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship?
No Online Application to apply for the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan. You need to prepare all application material listed above and mail it by post to the following address:
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
The Official Advertisement link is given below for more details about the scholarship and application process:
Does the University of Tokyo give full scholarships?
Yes, The University of Tokyo hopes that every University student will enjoy successful learning, a fruitful campus life, and ideal career paths after graduation. For these purposes, the University provides full support for students, including scholarships and tuition exemptions.