Are you looking for fully funded scholarships in Holland? Applicants are now invited to apply for the University of Twente Scholarship 2023. The Scholarships are Fully Funded and All International applicants from around the world are welcome to apply for the academic session of 2023-2024.
The duration of the scholarship is 2 years. Almost all academic fields and majors are eligible for scholarships. The University of Twente Scholarship 2023 is a fabulous opportunity for students to pursue their higher education studies in one of the best institutes in Holland.
The funded European scholarship program calls for excellent and self-motivated international applicants to become a part of an incredibly progressive and high-quality group of fellows. With their dexterous ways and wits, they can make a significant and positive impact on the future of the entire world.
These international scholarships in the Netherlands offer a platform where students can join the knowledge and research hubs of the University of Twente.
These include the Center for European Studies, the Twente Water Center, the Max Plank Center for Fluid Dynamics, the Center for Healthcare, the Center for Clean Technology, and the Center for Ethics, Philosophy. You can find more information in the full article.
Details about the University of Twente Scholarship in the Netherlands 2023
- University: Twente
- Country: Netherlands
- Degree level: Masters
- Nationalities: European students
- Scholarship Type: Partial funded
Master’s Degree Program
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
- Each year the scholarship provides grants from € 3,000 to € 22,000.
- The scholarship provides compensation costs for study-related expenses.
- The students are eligible for another UTS grant for the second year of their study program.
- The additional UTS grant would be equivalent to the first-year grant which the student received earlier.
- EU/EEA masters’ students
- Non-EU/EEA students
- The applicant must be able to obtain an entry visa (if applicable).
- The applicant must fulfill the English Language Requirements i.e. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT of 90 an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20).
- The EU/EEA masters’ students, as well as non-EU/EEA students, can apply for this Holland scholarship.
- The applicant must already be a UT student and have a student number.
- The applicant must not be already been graduated from UT.
- The Dutch students are not eligible.
- The students will only be able to apply with the given student number.
- The students have to apply first for the master’s program and get admission.
- After getting admission the students have to apply separately for the scholarship.
Round 1: 1 February 2023
Round 2: 1 May 2023