Hello, dear welcome to yet another fabulous opportunity in today’s article. We will discuss the NSP National Scholarship Program (2023) in Slovakia. This university offers automatic scholarships to admission applicants.
The scholarships are sponsored by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. International candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Applicants who want to pursue Master’s and Ph.D., university teachers, researchers, and artists men/women both are eligible to apply for Slovak Republic NSP Scholarship.
Interestingly there is no application fee for admission. Almost All academic Fields & Majors are available in Slovakia International Student Scholarships to Study Free in Slovakia.
whenever you are ready also you do not require a test score like GRE, SAT IELTS, or TOEFL. It’s a great opportunity for International Students to pursue their studies on a Fully Funded Scholarship in Slovakia in 2023.
We encouraged you to must apply for the NSP National Scholarship Program 2023. For more details read the complete article given below.
Also, see: university of montréal scholarship 2023
About NSP National Scholarship Program (2023) in Slovakia
- Sponsored by: Government of Slovakia
- University Name: Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Degree level: Masters, Ph.D., Teachers, Researchers, and Artists
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 31 October 2022.
You should also apply for these Scholarships
Benefits of NSP National Scholarship Program(2023) in Slovakia:
This is a Full Funded scholarship in Slovakia for international students. This free scholarship to study abroad in Slovakia, It will cover almost most of the Expenses of the selected students
- The scholarships will cover the following expenses Living Costs, Food, and Accommodation During Their Stay
- Travel Allowance for University and Ph.D. Students:
- distance up to 350 km – 0 €,
- distance more than 350 km, max. 2,000 km – 250 €,
- distance more than 2,000 km, max. 7,000 km – 500 €,
- distance more than 7,000 km – 1 000 €.
|a) university student of the second level of higher education||400 €|
|b) PhD student||734 €|
|c) university teacher/researcher/artist:|
|without PhD degree (or its equivalent) and at the same time less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist||734 €|
|with PhD degree (or its equivalent) and at the same time less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist||980 €|
|with PhD degree (or its equivalent) and at the same time more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist||1 050 €|
Duration of the Scholarship:
The National Scholarship Program 2023 of the Republic of Slovakia is an exchange program that provides short-term funding to students to continue their research at Slovakia’s higher education institutions.
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Students): 1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 trimesters, in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months).
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Ph.D. students): 1 – 10 Months.
- Duration of a scholarship stay (University Teachers, Researchers, or Artists): 1 – 10 Months.
- Curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter/ Statement of Interest
- Study Plan/Research Plan/Research Proposal
- Educational Documents (Results, Transcripts, Degrees)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Admission or Offer letter
- Copy of Passport
- Other Supporting Documents (If Any)
- International students from across the world are Eligible to apply.
- University Students at Universities outside Slovakia.
- Keep in mind that the Slovakia scholarship for international Students 2023 is not a Full-time Scholarship for Bachelor’s, Master or Ph.D. /doctoralDegree Programs
- Applicants should have a second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of the application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program.
Below is the deadline for applying to the Slovakian National Scholarship Program 2023
- 31 October at 16:00 CET – scholarship stays during the summer semester of the current academic year
- 30 April at 16:00 CET – scholarship stays during the next academic year
How to Apply for NSP National Scholarship Program (2023) in Slovakia!
Applicants should apply online for the NSP 2023 in Slovakia. For detailed information visit the official website given below and apply according.