It’s the right time to apply for the University of Oregon Scholarship 2023 in USA Without IELTS. The applications for the Fall term have been started and the large programs open in Fall intake.
Canadian Scholarships are open to international applicants from any country. Admissions for the 2023 intake are now open at most USA universities.
In USA, there are many universities that are without IELTS. And Good news is that Scholarships are open to enrolling in Bachelor, Master’s, Doctorate, and post-doctorate degree programs.
Time to Plan for the USA, time to Move to the USA.International Applicants who show exceptional merit and demonstrate financial need may apply for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP).
Cultural service is a requirement of the ICSP scholarship, which requires students to present about their community organizations, and home country to UO students, faculty, and staff.
It’s an amazing opportunity to pursue your study in the USA. We encourage you to must apply for the University of Oregon Scholarship 2023 For International Students. Check out the complete article below for more information about the University of Oregon Scholarship.
University of Oregon Scholarship 2023 in USA Details
|No. Of Scholarships||Not specified|
|Degree Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate, and Post Doctorate Degrees|
|Application Deadline||18 February 2023 at 4:00 pm (PST).|
You should also apply for these Scholarships
- Fredrich Ebert stiftung scholarships deadline 2022
- Irena assembly 2023 Youth Forum|fully funded
- Eiffel scholarship program of excellence 2023-2024
Financial Coverage of the University of Oregon Scholarship
Nominees for ICSP will receive a tuition-waiver scholarship ranging from 0 – 15 non-resident academic credits per term. Each term, the scholarship amount will remain the same.
Eligibility Criteria For the University of Oregon Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the University of Oregon Scholarship, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria. Which are given below:
- International students are eligible.
- Students must have Strong academic records
- Applicants must have Strong communication skills
- Applicants should also have Demonstrated performance and presentation skills
- Financial needs must be demonstrated by candidates who are interested.
- Candidates must meet the minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA requirement.
- The students of ICSP must agree to complete 80 hours per year of cultural service as required by the program.
- To be considered for admission to the University of Oregon, candidates must be eligible or fully admitted. New students must apply for admission to the UO for fall 2023 by 15 January 2023.
- The Candidates of U.S. citizens are not eligible, U.S. permanent residents, or eligible to receive U.S. federal financial assistance.
The following criteria are used to select the successful applicants:
- Experience participating in cultural activities
- Demonstrated financial need
- Strong academic records
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated performance and presentation skills.
The selection process is based on financial need and exceptional merit among international students.
Applicants for Maastricht University Scholarships must submit their applications by 18 February 2023.
How to apply!
The application process for Current UO Students
- The current students of UO first Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and then submit The general application, the ISSS-endowed scholarship application, and the ICSP scholarship application.
- A complete application and a reference letter must be submitted by 18 February 2022 at 4 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Students wishing to apply as incoming freshmen, new transfers, new graduates, or new post-baccalaureate students must follow the following process:
- 1rst STEP: Interested candidates must apply for Admission to the University of Oregon before they can apply for UO scholarships.
- 2nd STEP: Then Watch your email for an invitation to enter the University of Oregon Scholarship Dashboard. This happens within a week after submitting your application for admission.
- 3rd STEP: Applicants must Log in to the UO Scholarship Dashboard and submit the General Application, ISSS Endowed Scholarships Application and the ICSP Scholarship Application. You must apply for admission prior to this step
- 4th STEP: Applicants must be submitted all applications and Reference Letters by February 18, 2023, by 4 p.m. (PST).