Hello, dear welcome to yet another fabulous opportunity in today’s article. we are going to talk about the university of montréal scholarship 2023 in Canada. This university offers automatic scholarships to admission applicants.
This means that you will be automatically considered for different full funding as well as bachelor’s, master & Ph.D. Degree programs.when you apply for admission. interestingly there is no application fee for admission.
which means that you can apply totally free of charge also admission is on a rolling basis which means that you can apply at any time. whenever you are ready also you do not require a test score like GRE, SAT IELTS, or TOEFL.
I will show you the courses and programs you can apply to how to apply, and the numerous scholarships that are available. Scholarships will continue for winter, summer, fall, and winter 2022.
you also do not require an official transcript to start your application this is super interesting, right? if you are interested to know more information read the complete article given below.
University of montréal scholarship 2023 Details
- Host Country: Canada
- University Name: Université de Montréal
- Scholarship type: Funded.
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
- Undergraduate: Bachelor, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Available Areas of the Field
University of Montreal Scholarships Canada is offering the following areas of the Field
- Arts And Music
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Social Sciences
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Economics and Politics
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
Benefits of the university of montréal scholarship 2023
Université de Montréal Scholarship in Canada provides three levels of scholarships. The scholarship is awarded as per the participant’s Academic Record.
Benefits of the Bachelor’s Program
The amount of $23,662 per year is applied to tuition fees. The scholarship provides 3 levels of scholarships on the basis of academic records.
- Level A: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per
- Level B: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level C: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
Benefits of the Master’s Program
In addition to tuition fees, $27,300 is applied to course fees (45 credits.
- In this case, our fees would be $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (15 credits).
Benefits of P.H.D. Program
The amount of $24,300 per year is applied to tuition fees (45 Credits).
- For the entire period of your studies, you will pay 19339 dollars per year (45 credits, a total of 45 sessions) or $6,546 dollars per session (a total of 15 credits).
To apply for the university of montréal scholarship 2023, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Language proficiency: English.
- Eligible Nationalities: All world countries
- Applicants must be International students.
- Canadian Nationals are not eligible
- Candidates should be enrolled full-time in a study program.
- Candidates must not be getting benefits from another form of tuition fee exemption. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
- Must-Have Completed Secondary High School for Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Must have Bachelors’s Degree for Masters’s Degree Program and a bachelor, Master’s Degree required for Doctorate/Ph.D. Program.
The deadline for the university of montréal scholarship 2023 Canada is February 1, 2023.
How to Apply!
To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, Checkout the “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the required steps. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
The application process for the University of Montreal university scholarship is entirely online. If you want to apply for the Université de Montréal Scholarship, You just require to complete the online application form. For complete detailed information and apply to visit the official website link given below.