Hi, are you planning to Study in Germany? we have Good news for you applicants are now invited to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2022-2023. This scholarship is announced for the Bachelor Master’s, and Ph.D. level degree programs.
Applicants from Asia, Latin America, Africa, and Eastern Europe can apply for this scholarship. This Germany Scholarship is funded under the German Government Scholarship Program DAAD Scholarship Program for international students to study in German universities.
We encourage all candidates from all over the world to apply for this Fully Funded German scholarship. So it’s a golden chance to get the German scholarship because due to covid19 a few numbers of people applying.
And as many as 40 scholarships are given to students every year. It’s a great opportunity for international Applicants From the continents which we have mentioned above to start their studies in Germany with the world’s best staff.
German and international students looking for scholarship opportunities in German are encouraged to go through this post and apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023. For more detailed information read the complete article given below.
Details About friedrich ebert stiftung scholarships deadline 2022
|Organization||Friedrich Ebert Foundation|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor, Master, and PhD|
|No of Awards||40|
|Fields Available||All areas of the field are available|
|Deadline||October 31 for the winter semester and April 30 for the summer semester|
All the academic areas of the fields and Courses are available for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2022 in Germany, applicants from any background can apply.
Applicants from these continents are eligible to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
The scholarship will cover all the expenses of the nominees, there is almost no Tuition Fee in Universities in Germany, So you don’t need to pay any tuition fees.
- Monthly Stipend of 750 EUR for Bachelors course and Diploma
- Monthly Stipend of 850 EUR for Master ( Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister or state examination program)
- Health Insurance as well as scholars with a child receive a family allowance of EUR 276 on monthly basis.
- Health insurance is also provided
- The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
In order to qualify for a place in the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship program you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Social and political involvement and commitment to the values of social democracy
- All world countries are eligible (Non-EU Countries).
- Good Academic Record (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
- The candidate must have knowledge of the German language, although the classes will be in English
- Applicants must be responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to get involved with the Foundation’s network
Applicants should possess:
- Ability to work as a team
- Vertical thinking
- Political thinking
- Socio-political involvement and recognition of the values of the social republic
- Thirst for knowledge
- Above-average performance in school and studies
- Tolerance and openness
The application deadline for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023 is October 31 for the winter semester and April 30 for the summer semester
How to Apply!
The application process is online for this scholarship. You need to fulfill the online application for this German scholarship, for further information and apply please visit the Official Visit of the German Scholarship