Are you searching for Fully Funded Scholarships in the Netherlands in 2023? Applicants are now invited to apply for the TU Delft Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands.
The Scholarships are Fully Funded and All International applicants from around the world are welcome to apply for the academic session of 2023-2024.
The duration of the scholarship is 2 years. Almost all academic fields and majors are eligible for scholarships.
The medium of instruction is English. It will cover all the expenses of Nominees, and financial aid to support students’ academic expenses and ensure better and quality education for both citizens and international students.
TU Delft was founded in 1842 and is the largest and oldest public institution in the Netherlands. It Ranked 15th in the world.
Almost 19,000 national and international students enrolled in Bachelors’s & Postgraduate Degree programs.
It’s a fabulous opportunity for international students to pursue their studies on a Fully Funded Scholarship.
We encouraged you to must apply for the TU Delft Scholarships 2023 For International students. for detailed information read the article given below.
About TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Host Country: Netherlands
- University: Delft University of Technology
- Degree Level: Masters
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Last Date: 01 December 2022.
You should also apply for these Scholarships
- university of montréal scholarship 2023
- University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2023
- flinders university international scholarships 2023|Study in Australia
Benefits of TU Delft Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands.:
The TU Delft Scholarship 2023 for International Students is a fully funded scholarship that covers all expenses.
- Allowance for the Living Expenses.
- €30.000 per year will be given to Non-EU/EFTA students.
- €11.500 per year will be provided to EU/EFTA students.
- Cover the Full Tuition Fee for an MSc Program at TU Delft.
- Membership in the Scholarship club gives access to Personal Development, Workshops, Seminars, etc.
List of Available Study Fields:
For applicants who want to study in the Netherlands, TU Delft university offers the following Master’s programs under Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships. All study areas are given below:
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Medical | Biomedical | Redesign
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
Here is the list of required documents for the Scholarship.
- Reference Letters
- Proof of Identity
- GRE (If Applicable)
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Bachelors Degree Certificate
- Academic Degrees/Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- English Language Proficiency certificates.
- Candidates with any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates Must have a bachelor’s Degree.
- Having a CGPA equivalent to 80% or Higher in a bachelor’s Degree.
The last date to apply for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands for International Students is 1st December 2022.
How to Apply for TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2023?
You need to apply online for the TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2023 in the Netherlands. You need to complete the Application Form and Upload all the Necessary Documents. The Official Link is given below.