APU Malaysian Scholarships & Merit Awards 2022 or APU International Scholarships in Malaysia in 2022. Applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in order to be eligible for the scholarships.
Applicants are welcome to apply from anywhere in the world apply for these fully-funded scholarships.APU is giving Top Rated degrees to international students.
Scholarship applications are free of charge. Scholarships for Undergraduate degrees and Master’s degrees are available to applicants with Intermediate, A-Level, O-Level, or Bachelor’s degrees.
There are currently 2 different types of Scholarships available at the Asia Pacific University of Malaysia i.e.
- APU Merit Scholarship
- International Scholarship
It is also suitable for Malaysian students they can also for these scholarships. It’s best for those candidates who pursue their studies with international standards stuff and researcher in Malaysia.
If you are interested in applying for APU International Scholarships in Malaysia in 2022, we strongly encourage you to do so. For further details on the scholarships, please see the information below.
APU International Scholarships in Malaysia in 2022
|University||Asia Pacific University|
|Deadline||15th November 2022|
Also, Apply for these scholarships
- International Pathways Scholarship Program in UK 2023-(fully funded)
- University of Arizona scholarships out of state|2023
Offered Courses and Majors:
The Asian Pacific University of Malaysia offers scholarships in the following fields: Information Technology, Business, Actuarial Studies, Accounting, Engineering, Banking & Finance, and Media, as well as Computer Games Development and Web Media Technology fields and majors for International Students to pursue their bachelor and Masters Degree Program.
- Technology & Games Development
- International Relations
- Advertising & Animation
Graduate Degree Program:
- Master of Philosophy in Engineering
- Master of Finance
- Master of Science in International Business Communications
- MSc in Information Technology Management
- MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis
- Master of Accounting
- MSc in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Technology Management
- Master of Philosophy in Management
- Master of Finance with a specialism in FinTech
- Business Administration (Euro Asia Business)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Project Management
Benefits of APU International Scholarships in Malaysia in 2022:
- A+, A, and A- are considered as A’s for the Scholarship.
- 10% 20%,30%, 40%, 50%, and 100%, Scholarships are given on basis of Academic CGPA.
- Scholars must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00 in order to be considered for the scholarship.
The following documents are required for the APU Scholarships in Malaysia in 2022
- APU application form
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Degree Transcript
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Other reference documents
The Last date for submission of the application form for the APU International Scholarships in Malaysia in 2022 is 15th November 2022. No Applications will be accepted after the Deadline.
How to Apply for APU International Scholarships in Malaysia in 2022?
The application form for Asia Pacific University of Malaysia Scholarships must be filled out online and submitted through the online application portal. Visit the following link for more information and to apply.