Are you lookng for BSBI Scholarships 2023-2024? The Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) welcomes applicants from around the world, with admissions offered to students from 90 countries annually. If you’re interested in pursuing higher education, BSBI offers a wide range of degree programs in three different faculties: Economics and Business Administration, Creative Industries, and Computer Science and Informatics. With nine undergraduate degree programs, thirteen postgraduate programs, and three MBA programs, there are plenty of options to choose from.
At BSBI, we believe that access to quality education should not be restricted by financial status. Therefore, we invite both undergraduate and postgraduate students to apply for scholarships, which are designed to provide financial assistance based on merit and/or financial need.
If you’re applying for a bachelor’s degree program, you must possess an International Baccalaureate or an equivalent qualification. For MBA programs, you should have a minimum GPA of 2.25 (73-76%) to be considered for admission. International applicants applying for undergraduate courses must submit an IELTS score of 5.0. The English language proficiency requirements vary for postgraduate programs.
BSBI provides a diverse and inclusive learning environment that fosters academic excellence and personal growth. Apply today and join us in Berlin to begin your journey toward a successful career!
Also, apply for Korea Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2023
- The scholarships are provided for various reasons.
- The scholarships are designed to support students throughout their studies.
- The scholarships provide assistance with general living expenses.
- The scholarship funds are non-repayable.
- The funds can be used for rent, household bills, textbooks, and specialized equipment.
- Only one scholarship or bursary is allowed per year.
The CEO-endorsed Leadership and Enterprise Scholarship is awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic Excellence You must demonstrate that you have the ability to succeed in the program and how it will benefit you.
- Personal Statement You must write a brief personal statement (250 words) explaining the impact of the program on your future.
- Financial Need You must demonstrate that you cannot pursue the program without receiving the scholarship.
There are three intake deadlines for the program: March 1st, 2023 (Deadline 1), May 1st, 2023 (Deadline 2), and October 1st, 2023 (Deadline 3).
How to Apply!
To apply, please fill out the scholarship application form and submit it along with the following documents to email@example.com or your program consultant:
- Program offer letter
- Academic reference letter
- Academic transcript/worksheet
- IELTS or PTE result (if applicable)
We encourage you to apply for the scholarship program and join our vibrant community in Berlin.