The ENS International Selection Scholarships 2023-2024 are open for applications for 2023-2024. As a highly esteemed graduate school located in Paris, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) is dedicated to increasing diversity among its student body by accepting outstanding graduates from various countries and academic backgrounds.
This scholarship opportunity is available for those who have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies at a foreign university and are either in their third year of a bachelor’s program in Mathematics or Computing Science (license 3) or in the first year of a master’s program (master 1) in any discipline. The competitive examination is open to exceptional graduates in both Arts & Humanities and Sciences, with ENS having both literary and scientific sections.
The school is a preferred destination for French students pursuing careers in government and academia, having produced numerous Nobel Prize laureates, Fields Medalists, Institute de France members, and politicians and statesmen.ENS remains committed to diversifying its student body and providing equal opportunities for exceptional graduates from different academic and cultural backgrounds. Apply now and become a part of ENS’s history of producing outstanding graduates.
Also, apply for BSBI Scholarships 2023-2024
About ENS International Selection Scholarships 2023-2024
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ecole normale supérieure (ENS)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Host Institution (s): Ecole normale supérieure (ENS), Paris
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Masters
- Deadline: Varies
- Korea Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2023
- KAIST University Scholarship 2023 in South Korea | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in New Zealand 2023 | Fully Funded
Financial Benefits Of ENS International Selection Scholarships 2023-2024
Successful applicants of the ENS International Selection Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Exceptional training under the guidance of outstanding researchers in a privileged research environment,
- Integration into the community of the normalized,
- A monthly grant of 1000 euros for a duration of 3 years,
- Accommodation is provided on one of the ENS campuses,
- Graduation with a master’s degree in your chosen field and with the diploma of École Normale Supérieure.
This scholarship program in Europe provides an opportunity for talented individuals to receive top-notch training and education from prestigious researchers at ENS. In addition, recipients will be welcomed into the community of the normalised and receive financial support in the form of a monthly grant for their studies. Graduating with a master’s degree from ENS and its prestigious diploma is a remarkable achievement that can open doors to a wide range of career opportunities.
To be considered for the ENS International Selection Scholarship, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be under the age of 26 at the time of application (not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Can apply to the International Selection only once
- Must not have resided in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) or the previous year.
- Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate studies at a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies at a foreign university (outside France) by September 1st following admission.
To apply for the ENS International Selection Scholarship, candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Passport (first page only) for non-European candidates, or ID card for European candidates
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter of 1 to 3 pages in length, written in either French or English, with Times New Roman font, 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing
- 2 to 4 letters of recommendation sent by email from referees
- Study project outlining education and research plans for Arts & Humanities applicants, with a maximum of 10,000 characters including spaces.
For those interested in the ENS International Selection Scholarship, it is recommended to visit the official page for more information on the application deadline as it varies.
How to Apply For ENS International Selection Scholarships 2023-2024!
To apply for the École Normale Supérieure Scholarship, candidates should click on the “apply” button and complete the initial application form. Within a few days, they will receive a link to the application portal, where they can submit their application along with the necessary documents.