Applications are welcome to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24 in the United Kingdom. All International Students are eligible to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship. Candidates who want to pursue their Master’s Degree in the United Kingdom are hugely encouraged to apply. It’s a Fully Funded Scholarship for low-income candidates. This is a fabulous opportunity for all students to study in the UK for Free. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
The Scholarship opportunity is available in all Academic Fields & Majors to pursue a Master’s Degree in Every Field. The Period of the Master’s Scholarship will be for 1 Year. The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the largest and most popular global Scholarship Schemes in the World. read the article below.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships, sponsored by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO), encourage talented and motivated individuals to achieve the knowledge and skills needed for sustainable development and aim For those who would not otherwise be able to afford to learn in the UK. Commonwealth Scholarships are for candidates from the least developed and low-middle-income Commonwealth nations who are pursuing a full-time master’s degree in selected courses at a UK university.
Also, apply for A*Star International Fellowship 2023
About Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24 :
|Provided by||Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office|
|Degree level||Master’s degree|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Award country||United Kingdom|
|Last Date||13 December 2022.|
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 will cover the listed expenses:
- Approved Rounded Airfare Visas from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
- Supported total tuition fees.
- Monthly Stipend (living stipend) at the rate of £1,236 Per Month, or £1,516 Per Month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2022-2023 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where usable
- Study journey grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- Excess luggage allowance
- Widowed, Divorced, or a Single Parent Child stipend will also be provided.
Fields & Majors:
All-Academic Fields & Majors are open which include Arts, Social, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc. The whole list is given below in the Link given below.
- Supporting Global Peace, Security, and Governance
- Science & Technology for Development
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Boosting Health Systems and Capacity
- Supporting Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
Also, apply for University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2023
Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Togo, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023-24:
- Be a national of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British-protected person.
- Be forever resident in one of the above-mentioned countries.
- Be available to start your educational studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- Those who have finished their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year bachelor and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2023, carry the first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors average, or a second-course degree (2:2) and suitable postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be incapable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Educational merit of the candidate
- Quality of the plan of study
- Imaginable impact on the development of the candidate’s home country
The last date to apply for Commonwealth International Scholarships 2023 for global Students is 13th December 2022.
How to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?
The procedure for this scholarship is completely online. You require to apply online, along with the needed documents. To apply, please see the official website given below.