Are you looking for Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2023-2024? Hey there! Exciting news – Canada is offering scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year, and they’re inviting applications! If you’re interested in studying in Canada, this could be a great opportunity for you. If you are an international student looking to pursue a Master’s degree program, then this scholarship could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students is a prestigious program that aims to attract bright and talented individuals from all over the world. The scholarship will provide selected students with an opportunity to study in one of the best education systems in the world, gain valuable experience, and build networks that will last a lifetime.
Also, apply for Tuition Free Universities in Canada 2023
About Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2023-2024
- Host Country: Canada
- Institute: Canadian University
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 21 March 2023
- University Canada West Scholarships 2023-24
- PhD with scholarship in Canada 2023
- scholarships in Canada for international students 2023
Financial Benefits Of Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2023-2024
Are you an international student dreaming of pursuing your Master’s degree in Canada? If so, you’ll be excited to hear about the Canada Government Scholarships for International Students 2023-24! This is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all sorts of expenses to help make your academic journey a success.
Here’s what you can expect the scholarship to cover:
- CAD 10,200 for at least four months or one academic term of study or research
- CAD 12,700 for a period of five to six months of study or research for graduate students (Master’s and PhD)
- CAD 500 per recipient to assist with administrative costs for the Canadian host institution
- Visa, study, and work permit fees, as well as travel costs related to biometric collection
- Economy-class airfare ticket
- Health insurance
- Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for up to 20 months of the academic program
- Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
- Books and supplies are required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
It’s important to note that the scholarship does not cover language training. But overall, this scholarship is an amazing opportunity for international students to further their education in Canada without worrying about the financial burden.
Are you from Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, or Vanuatu? Perhaps you’re a Palestinian from the West Bank, Gaza, or East Jerusalem? If so, you may be eligible for the Study in Canada Scholarships program for the 2023-24 academic year!
To be eligible for the Study in Canada Scholarships program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be citizens of one of the eligible countries listed on the official website or a Palestinian from the West Bank, Gaza, or East Jerusalem
- Should not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada
- Must apply and be accepted into a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution
- Must express interest in the Study in Canada Scholarships program while applying for admission to a Canadian institution
- Must possess the language proficiency required to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (either English or French).
Remember, meeting these criteria is the first step towards making your dream of studying in Canada a reality!
Available Fields & Majors
Are you interested in knowing which fields and majors are available for the Canada Government Scholarships for International Students 2023-24? Here’s a list of some of the academic disciplines that are eligible for the scholarship:
- Business and management
- Engineering and technology
- Health Sciences
- Humanities and social sciences
- Life sciences
- Natural sciences
- Physical sciences and mathematics
- Arts and Culture
- Environmental studies and sustainability
Deadline of Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2023-2024
Are you thinking of applying for the Canadian Government Scholarships for International Students 2023-24? If so, make sure to mark your calendar! The application deadline for this prestigious scholarship is March 21st, 2023. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to study in Canada and receive financial support for your education. Start preparing your application today!