About Korean Scholarships 2023 for International Students
- Host Country: Korea
- University: Top 20 Korean Universities
- Eligible Countries: All International & Domestic Students
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Degrees level: Bachelor, Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program
- Deadline: Varies from University to University (Dates are Mentioned below)
- Hansen leadership institute fellows program 2023(fully funded)
- New Zealand government scholarship 2023 (official website)
- UBS Center Scholarship 2023
- Full Tuition
- For Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, and other expenses
- Health Insurance
- Monthly stipend Between 1000$-2000$
- CV ( How to Make an Effective CV)
- Recommendation letter
- Letter of motivation
- Previous transcripts.
- Admission letter where you want to study
- Certificates of achievements (If any)
What are these Korean Scholarships?
Many scholarships in Korea are offered by individual professors. These professors will hire you to work in their research lab and you’ll work on projects for companies. These projects focus on the research and development of various products. As a result, your tuition and living expenses will be covered by the professors using funds from the companies.
Why is it important to apply early?
Universities in Korea will begin admissions soon for the Spring 2023 semester. However, students from countries other than Pakistan often try to contact and impress professors before the official admission process begins. If you apply late, there’s a chance that the professor may have already chosen a student from another country for their lab. To increase your chances of being accepted, it’s recommended that you start searching for and contacting professors now.
How to Apply:
- Find relevant professors using the following methods:
- Search for professors using keywords such as the university name, your major, and “Korea” (don’t use the full university name) e.g., Sookmyung Chemistry Korea
- Open university websites and departments using a Google translator and find relevant departments and professors
- Email and contact professors with guidelines and send a cover letter and PDF research CV to them. Once they have responded positively, indicating that they believe you are the best candidate for their lab, apply for admission to the university.
- Keep in mind that many universities require IELTS or TOEFL, but you can try to apply with English proficiency certificates instead.
Note: Do not ask Korean professors for acceptance letters as you would with Chinese professors. If you ask a Korean professor for an acceptance letter, they may not understand and your chances of being selected may be reduced